Thread: Prey 2

Deleted

Prey 2

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51782/pre...re/?quality=hd

A premire of Prey 2, a rather cool looking trailer for a rather surprising sequel, Prey was not a huge blockbuster, but it was an amazing game, with interesting physics and a very dark and bloody setting that had a great amount of charm to it.

Check it out and check out stuff about the first Prey, you might find yourself enjoying this rare gem.

Man I sound like some kind of rep

Isn't that the game that had the portal mechanics, before Portal was even out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Isn't that the game that had the portal mechanics, before Portal was even out?
    I don't think so. What I remember of Prey was the cool anti-gravity walkways and that the main character was voiced by the same guy as Arthas Menethil in Warcraft 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    I don't think so. What I remember of Prey was the cool anti-gravity walkways and that the main character was voiced by the same guy as Arthas Menethil in Warcraft 3
    It had some portal like physics, but damn it was amazingly well made, things fell down realistically, 3D space was done well, it was amazingly well put together.