Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    And no Balance Druid Pvp Fixes or buffs to compensate for the loss on Starsurge yet....
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-03-16 at 10:47 AM.

Hopefully that Lion isn't finished... cause if it is then the designer is gunna go sulk in a corner for a while cause Boub dissed em.

Love the botting bannin! w00t finally. And the recoloring of enemy spell effects! SWEET

Deleted
    Well at least it's not another drake.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    oh god the first comment had to be someone who can't read "work in progress". Why do you hate me sorry? Why? Why???????????
    was gonna say how sorry i was for your binge so naive then agin it cude be on of this people who think it is cool/fun to do what your told not to.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzoo View Post
    I'm going to throw this out there and say this is the 'Glory of the Firelands Raider' reward. Heard it here first folks!
    that may be true considering the fire lion texture someone dataminded some time ago there was also another that had dataminded the mount around the same time so that wile make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelticfox View Post
    The 'Flying Lion' is called a Manticore.
    I think you'll find a flying lion is called a flyon.

The world needs more flyons, nothing scares antalope more than a pack of lions pouncing from 50 feet above them.

So they buffed Ice Barrier by 120% and scaling by another 8% which means when u are able to hit frost mage (which happens once in a blue moon) u will get ABSORB ABSORB message ...

Bravo blizzard bravo...

I can already see future patch notes

4.2 Chilled effects unable to be dispelled
    4.2.2 Frost Nova cooldown is now 15 seconds

>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    The lion looks terrible. Hire a new texture designer please. It looks like it's made of chalk or something.
    Boub stated it's beta... stop trolling please and learn to read first.

The miniature voodoo mask does essentially the same thing as the tiny voodoo mask, meaning it'll probably drop off hex lord malacrass in the new ZA heroic.

Deleted
    Currently sitting on PTR with my 357 ilvl mage from live, i see no dmg change in the current arcane spells Oo

Blast stacks should increase dmg on arcane explosion, not happenin to me, still the same dmg output as none stacked blast.

Did i miss something or am i just stupid?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warrior (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Colossus Smash now ignores 50% of a hostile player's armor (PvP), but continues to ignore 100% of a non-player character's armor (PvE).
    OMG, they actually listened to the 'different effects in PvP/PvE' thing!
    A step in the right direction, they need to do this on more(all) spells, constant pvp nerfs that wreck classes pve abilities should be a major concern, but it only always seemed like a minor one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    Then disable the talent temporarily, for God's sake... Or at least LET PLAYERS KNOW you are working on a fix. Stroll over to the PTR Bug Report forum and you'll see 90% of the threads there talking about the crashing, without any blue-poster sticky present.
    Yes becaus they need to tell you that they are working on a fix for something that is crashing theire testing serves, becaus its not a given that they would do that.

@Lion mount: Card mount. Definitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Blizzard,

Why are you buffing the mage so hard?

Thanks,

All the other classes.

Oh btw : Lion looks good for a "beta" model

Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    So many arse lickers on this site :/
    God forbid people showed a bit off apreciation for all the work the man does to bring us wow news. Lets all just whine over something insted, makes the comunity so much better.

Laughing hard at the Ice Barrier change. They're kidding, right?

Time to get an offensive dispel I guess.

Deleted
    Everyone see that winged lion?

That is MY winged lion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Beast Mastery

Feed Pet now instantly restoring 50% of its total health. Cannot be used while in combat.
    <Rant deleted, thought it was about mend pet at first>

Nice change, less downtime ftw!
    Last edited by Thooms; 2011-03-16 at 01:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To clear up this manticore thing: a manticore has the body of a lion, the tail of a scorpion, and the face of a man. It may or may not have wings. Incidentally, what Blizzard has thus far called a wyvern *is* very similar to a manticore. A wyvern is traditionally a variety of dragon (one that usually has combined forelimbs/wings, as opposed to separate arms and wings, which, to be fair, we do see in the Blizz "wyvern").

That said, even with longstanding literary traditions behind such creatures, fictional fauna are open to some degree of creative interpretation. After all, Blizzard has reinvented a number of other fantasy conventions with the Warcraft universe, and that is one of the reasons the series is unique.
    Last edited by Leowyld; 2011-03-16 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    /sadface about pet happiness disappearing... *sigh* Immersion-fail...

But that mount...I look forward to it...a lot!

Deleted
    So the Grey Riding Camel gets a FoS but I don't get anything for my Time-Lost Proto-Drake and Phosphorescent Stone Drake ? Screw you Blizzard.