Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh C'mooon !! Stop putting in these stupid mounts, give us something real to chase, give me a real dragon ! No drake or something like that, I want a real dragon
    And shit, a winged lion ? Where did you get that idea ? -.-
    It's just stupid and shouldn't be put into the game, keep to the main story which is a freaking dragon, so give us that, and not some stupid looking thing with some armor on it and doesn't work properly -.-
    Dumbasses -.- I'm sorry, but seriously

15+ Year Old Account
    unlikely a TCG reward due to most of them being finished already, completely irrelevant to 4.1 or 4.2, makes me think it might be from BlizzStore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    The lion looks terrible. Hire a new texture designer please. It looks like it's made of chalk or something.
    Lol? work in progress? Does that mean anything to you. Dumb.

Deleted
    Lion still looks better than all vanilla races..

The texture is probably preliminary and they have work to do on it. Hopefully they are really doing something about the bots in BGs cause its ridiculous at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkyvirus View Post
    Oh C'mooon !! Stop putting in these stupid mounts, give us something real to chase, give me a real dragon ! No drake or something like that, I want a real dragon
    It's just stupid and shouldn't be put into the game, keep to the main story which is a freaking dragon, so give us that, and not some stupid looking thing with some armor on it and doesn't work properly -.-
    Theres loads of dragons already in the game. (:

Ice Barrier base damage value has been increased by approximately 120%.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10+ Year Old Account
    bahahhaa, to the winged lion i'll be riding Asland (x

Here's hoping the lion comes in five colours.
    Personally I'm really looking forward to getting 4 buddies and forming Voltron!
    XD

OR
    I'd be happy if this was the redesigned wind rider. They got rid of the ugly druid cat form that had that look after all.
    Last edited by Mokok; 2011-03-16 at 02:34 AM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm the "flying lion" looks a lot like it takes inspiration from a manticore. The lion's mane and body, large wings and scorpion-like tail are all pretty standard features. Looks interesting anyway, can't wait to see the model with finished textures.

Deleted
    Why don't they just use the same mechanic as charge for heroic leap? If you can charge to that location you can also leap to it. Would fix most of the problems that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warrior (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Colossus Smash now ignores 50% of a hostile player's armor (PvP), but continues to ignore 100% of a non-player character's armor (PvE).
    OMG, they actually listened to the 'different effects in PvP/PvE' thing!
    Kind of, however it's still the same effect, it's just reduced, for example, stuns, polymorph etc.
    And by different effects I think it means like, in PvE Mortal Strike would cause the Warrior to turn into a demigod who can shoot lightning from his eyes and in PvP Mortal Strike hits for X and reduces healing by 10%.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
    What a plain texture on the Lion...
    Reading is hard, right? Seriously, it's almost like you had posted that on purpose...

OT: Well, the mount has potential to look nice, but I'll have to wait and see the finished version.
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkyvirus View Post
    "Real" dragons are adults and have got better things to do than carry you around all day (wait, I mean idling in Stormwind outside AH). And there's plenty of drake mounts.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Ugg the lion uses a Wyvern as its base skeleton. i hope its final animations are not the same as one. *hates WoW wyverns, wc3 ones were so much better*

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    The lion looks terrible. Hire a new texture designer please. It looks like it's made of chalk or something.
    Reading is hard, right? For f*c%$ sake, it says it's a work in progress... Sigh...
    I won the game and all I got was this lousy signature.

Please; if you have any doubts about how to spec Google it, it'll be way faster than making a thread about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kore nametooshort View Post
    Why don't they just use the same mechanic as charge for heroic leap? If you can charge to that location you can also leap to it. Would fix most of the problems that I can see.
    Yes, but then what would the point of Heroic Leap be? Why not just give Intercept back.
    What could work is if you have a person targeted, Heroic Leap will leap to that target, otherwise you have the targeting reticule with the current effects.

Deleted
    Did you read what he wrote? Its on beta stage probably alfa. Is not ready not even close to polish.

Buff to frost shield <3
    10k shield not worth 4k mana, 1 talent point and a gcd. Its more a second frost nova then a shield. Now you can call it a barrier. Remenber other shields. Absorve 5k arcane/fire/frost damage at lvl 85 is stupid.

Also finaly blizzard listen druids and give us 3 free points on resto druid tree. yeah!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Ice Barrier base damage value has been increased by approximately 120%.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    OMG!!! See blizzard ???? He just had an orgasm from your unexpected uber imba buff!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Don't we already have a loin like flying mount,wyrvens?Btw <3 you boub.
    /facepalm

Why are you complaining about new content being added. Having a lion mount, which is incomplete and you've no clue what it looks like, does not preclude people from having any other kind of mount in the world. If your dream is to own a pink lemur mount, why not go to the official forums and beg for one? Until then, you can ride your awesome flying lion (which is not a wyvern).