Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It doesn't matter what Boubille posts --> "WTF TEXTURE"
    It doesn't matter what Blizzard introduces --> "WTF SKELETON"

People need to really just shut up and enjoy the game and stop nit-picking. It's getting really annoying seeing the same stuff with the same ignorance over and over and over and over. It's really disheartening knowing people are that thick-headed. Hypocrisy is great.

Maybe this is a future Blizz store mount similar to the now infamous Sparkle Pony? Ah well. We'll find out soon enough. For all we know this is an evil flying lion and Deathwing's pet kitten Mittens.

50 bucks says the lion will be for guild level 50 when they implement an increase to the Guild Rep system

Picture is Armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    oh god the first comment had to be someone who can't read "work in progress". Why do you hate me sorry? Why? Why???????????
    haha there there Boubouille /pat, some people just don't have the brains required to...do anything, except right silly things on forums, it will get better soon, maybe....

OT OMG A FRAKKIN WINGED LION!!! if they make this an Alliance only mount I will actually murder everyone. thought it will probably be from either the shop, or possibly something Uldum related (didn't they mention an Uldum raid at some point? or was that just me dreaming?...man an Uldum raid would be badass.....) so that's good.
    As for the class changes... Hmm I see that they've started having abilities work differently in PvP and PvE, any chance of having that work for the new 20sec WoG cd as well
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

my favorite is this

"Several persistent ground effects now display different visuals for hostile and friendly players. The following spells have the same visual effects for friendly players, but new alternate visuals for hostile players: Ring of Frost, Consecration, Desecration, Wild Mushroom, Flare, Ice Trap, Power Word: Barrier, Smoke Bomb, and Hand of Gul'dan. As a general rule, the alternate effects have a red tint or hue indicating they are created by an enemy player."

they can do that, but they can't for life of them make boss spell animations visible in a cluster of player aoe. "there is a defile there? oh sorry i didn't see it under that giant frost trap" replace defile with dark sludge, etc its same story every boss fight. Turn textures off on this fight, on this fight, off this fight. it's almost tiring that sometimes you just forget til you pull boss then find yourself trying to do it in combat. i recently added a mod based fix on maloriak just for this purpose, it'll turn them off in dark phase then back on rest of fight.

Quote Originally Posted by toychristopher View Post
    The lion looks terrible. Hire a new texture designer please. It looks like it's made of chalk or something.

It's not the final version.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Don't mind those people who never understand PTR stuff that are in progress...for some reason, EVERYTHING in PTR is regarded as final. >.>

WE LOVE YOU BOUBOUILLE!!!

Moving on...

I AM EXCITED! This mount...looks gorgeous.
    I hope there's a Horde variation because winged lions are very Alliance...
    Have you not looked at thing Blizzard calls a wyvern? it's a manticore(body of a lion tail of scorpion) with wings.
    There's a reason it's spelled ass-u-me

"The internet is annoying like that, you cant tell who is stupid, a troll or legitimately irked by something."

10+ Year Old Account
    The lion looks terrible. Hire a new texture designer please. It looks like it's made of chalk or something.
    Dude, its NOT FINAL. >.> People like you need to read things better and realize that things on the PTR that are data-mined are not final. Yeesh...boub even commented on someone who said the exact same thing.

$25 USD says the Lion is the next pet store mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc4food View Post
    Have you not looked at thing Blizzard calls a wyvern? it's a manticore(body of a lion tail of scorpion) with wings.
    Yes I know.

But the thing is, its not as lion-y as the Alliance would make lions.

Look at the level 25 guild mount. That is the Alliance-type lion. The wyverns look remotely like lions yes, but in essence.
    And that mount looks very un-Horde is what I mean.

This PVE/PVP distinction is just amazing, I really hope blizz will go further in this direction, i'm so tired of PVE nerf due to PVP and vice versa !

Die in a fire.

I really hope you understand that you now stand out as a completely ignorant dumbass piece of complete retardness and stupidity...
    I reeeally hope you understand you just prooved yourself to be about as useless as you possibly can be...

It's... a... work... in... PROGESS!!! You ¤&#"/¤%#"%(#/"!(=¤/&#"(=¤/#"!%&=(#¤"&/!§!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Boubouille. Just had to tell him...

On another note.. More buffs to mages. Well, that was it for PVP for me then. Having myself nerfed with collosus smash as well, I guess I can add Druids and Paladins to the list of classes I can NEVER touch as well...
    Btw, who is it in Blizzard that allways feels like mages need a buff?
    C'mon Ghostcrawler, wake up!! Bring out the nerf bat, and nerf'em TO THE GROUND!! Cause this is just getting silly! I can't even TOUCH a mage in PVP.. :S

I'll assume that at this point my readers are smart enough to understand that the things they see can be a work in progress
    Sigh, Boub gave you too much credit it seems

10+ Year Old Account
    10v10 AB? Wonder how it'll be like

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    oh god the first comment had to be someone who can't read "work in progress". Why do you hate me sorry? Why? Why???????????
    your surrounded by idiots confirmed ^_^

I am going to gouge my eyes out if it's another rng mount >.<

new build: ptr 4.1.0.13750

with zg & za new items:
    Frostscythe of Lord Ahune, Miniature Voodoo Mask (trinker), Vicious Gladiator's Mark of Cruelty (trinker),

frost lord items ilv359:
    The Frost Lord's War Cloak, The Frost Lord's Battle Shroud, Shroud of Winter's Chill, Cloak of the Frigid Winds, Icebound Cloak, Extinct Turtle Shell,

new glyph:
    Glyph of Frost Armor

C'mon guys.. Stop correcting the people who said the textures look horrible. Its obvious they said that on purpose after reading it.
    ( ゚ヮ゚)

phat midsummer lewt