Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    "Lol? work in progress? Does that mean anything to you. Dumb."

"Reading is hard, right? For f*c%$ sake, it says it's a work in progress... Sigh... "

"Did you read what he wrote? Its on beta stage probably alfa. Is not ready not even close to polish."

"It's not the final version. "

"Dude, its NOT FINAL. >.>"

"It's... a... work... in... PROGESS!!! You ¤&#"/¤%#"%(#/"!(=¤/&#"(=¤/#"!%&=(#¤"&/!§!!!!!!!!!"

"Sigh, Boub gave you too much credit it seems"

"You know, maybe there should be some sort of reading comprehension test before people are allowed to post comments on the internet."

"Why does it seem as people cant read?"

"WORK IN PROGRESS. Can you, like, read english language at all? "

"When will people actually learn to read everything instead of just looking at the images..."

"What part of work in progress do you not understand?"
    haha y´all got trolled and lol at the "learn to read" parts when you post the same thing that has been posted 347 times

Deleted
    yeah the most intresting partof this news are those people.
    the flying MOUNT will be caled... whatever Blizz will call it. Maybe its name is Bruce?

frost mages are weak right? lets buff Ice Barrier

i call tol'vir archeology reward on the mount.

Very well could just be an updated Wyvern model for the general horde flying mount.

I guess that mount will look like hordes wind riders with different head, so nothing new. I'd rather have lion head attached to ally gryphons cause I hate wind rider animation
    Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    frost mages are weak right? lets buff Ice Barrier
    8 k absorb is stronk, ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    i call tol'vir archeology reward on the mount.

nah, they already have battle tank in there
    Last edited by nomadwgk; 2011-03-16 at 01:43 PM.

Deleted
    Work in progress or not I'll take that mount as is right now plz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    To clear up this manticore thing: a manticore has the body of a lion, the tail of a scorpion, and the face of a man. It may or may not have wings. Incidentally, what Blizzard has thus far called a wyvern *is* very similar to a manticore. A wyvern is traditionally a variety of dragon (one that usually has combined forelimbs/wings, as opposed to separate arms and wings, which, to be fair, we do see in the Blizz "wyvern").

That said, even with longstanding literary traditions behind such creatures, fictional fauna are open to some degree of creative interpretation. After all, Blizzard has reinvented a number of other fantasy conventions with the Warcraft universe, and that is one of the reasons the series is unique.
    Thank you so much for this post.

And regardless of where or how that mount is obtained, as long as I can get it as an Alliance, I will get it.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-03-16 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    Heroic Leap
    Perhaps I should elaborate further. Heroic Leap should work on flat surfaces, and in a great many places, actually. We've had players telling us that it fails constantly
    Now you understand what Mages have been going through with Blink for the last 6 years =P

But I can't wait to see the finished lion model =)
    Darkness is the absence of imagination.
    ~Lockh33d

Looks like an updated version of Wyverns perhaps, seeing as their tail looks like the scorpid tail. But who knows, it could also just be some fancy waxed hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trapped in the vortex. Thank goodness we have broadband here though.

Lightbulb Dark/Light Background

I have a recommendation on previewing models. If the model is predominantly a lighter color the background is fine. The models that have predominantly darker features might look better on a lighter background. The lion/mount/thingy is a good example. Some parts are hard to see. Shouldn't be too hard to whip up a nifty light colored background.
    Television, in their stomachs. Now that, is evolution.

Crap, can't figure out how to quote properly. >_<

Discipline

* Evangelism now also procs from Mind Flay.
    That's not a change, just a tooltip clarification.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch this 'Mount' be a vanity pet.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    A step in the right direction, they need to do this on more(all) spells, constant pvp nerfs that wreck classes pve abilities should be a major concern, but it only always seemed like a minor one.
    Because it IS a minor one, but after YEARS of people saying they should split PvE/PvP effects, they pull this out of the bag. Happy, but pissed off that it took so damn long.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, a Wind Rider with a new skin...

$25 for the flying mount. They did it before with the celestial steed, don't think they won't do it again. I'd probably end up buying it too. :P I hope that AFK system they got in the works really helps, AFK is pretty bad in BG's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mages did not need a buff....
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

That "winged lion" looks more like a chimaera. Big difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    A chimaera can be loosely defined as any combination of different animals, but the most traditional chimaera is multi-headed with a snake for a tail (rather than a scorpion stinger).

Quote Originally Posted by Studioburst View Post
    So many arse lickers on this site :/
    People who use the 'word' arse are the worst people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    haha y´all got trolled and lol at the "learn to read" parts when you post the same thing that has been posted 347 times
    That isn't at all comparable...

Are you suggesting that two people in a thread can't post similar things? If so then these comments would be about 5 long...

You HAVE to read the OP. You do not HAVE to read through 20 pages of everyone elses posts. That is where the two that didn't read messed up.
    Last edited by Lolzar; 2011-03-16 at 03:07 PM.