Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hmm they take health regen from Lock Armour but give frost mages mana regen on theirs. Go discuss...

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 05:39 PM ----------

The Lion mount is Alliance only as you have a trike from ze Goblins HA HA HA HA HA!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god. That winged lion mount better be added. Favorite animal everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I was saddened when I switched to horde just because of not being able to get the guild lion mount XD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld View Post
    To clear up this manticore thing: a manticore has the body of a lion, the tail of a scorpion, and the face of a man. It may or may not have wings. Incidentally, what Blizzard has thus far called a wyvern *is* very similar to a manticore. A wyvern is traditionally a variety of dragon (one that usually has combined forelimbs/wings, as opposed to separate arms and wings, which, to be fair, we do see in the Blizz "wyvern").

That said, even with longstanding literary traditions behind such creatures, fictional fauna are open to some degree of creative interpretation. After all, Blizzard has reinvented a number of other fantasy conventions with the Warcraft universe, and that is one of the reasons the series is unique.
    I was just going to make pretty much this exact same post. Thank you, sir. Blizzard's chimeras are also ... not exactly close to their literary counterparts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorfisnson View Post
    Hmm they take health regen from Lock Armour but give frost mages mana regen on theirs. Go discuss...

---------- Post added 2011-03-16 at 05:39 PM ----------

The Lion mount is Alliance only as you have a trike from ze Goblins HA HA HA HA HA!!!
    do mages have a skill to turn mana into health, other than conjure food?
    no?
    then shut up then, we have ways of getting mana back, you have ways of regaining health to turn into mana.

also, as to the "horde gets goblins, we want another mount QQQQQQ" the amount of mounts are equal at the moment, plus, worgen get running wild. or are you going to also QQ about paladins getting 3 extra mounts, locks getting 2, and DK's getting a flying one as well?

i'm pretty sure that winged lion mount uses the same model as the cat form one i saw posted for fandral

Looks like Blizzard is reading the forums and fixing warrior burst.

It looks like a re-done windrider model for the horde - one can hope anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Looks like Blizzard is reading the forums and fixing warrior burst.
    AKA, catering to bads who don't watch their debuff bar.

"Hey, what's this giant yellow debuff with the most obnoxious sound ever that just hit me? Eh, whatevs, I'll just stand here and see what it does. Whoa, why's that Warrior glowing all red and stuff?"

Warrior burst lasts all of 15s. CC him or get shit on. I don't understand why that concept hasn't carried over to other Classes. Player versions of void zones should be implemented just so the tards that fail at PVE also fail (harder) at PVP.

Winged lion! Do like. And even more importantly, it's not another damned dragon!

10+ Year Old Account
    LIfeblood has a 2min cd? up from 20secs? When did lifeblood ever have a 20 sec cd? It's always been 2min

Z, I have no idea. I macro that thing in to all of my lock spells for the haste and it's not going off every 20 secs. Maybe they adjusted a tweak in PTR that never went live in the first place. It shouldn't be in the notes at that point though.

New versions of cloaks... New mounts...(Yeah we all know it's not the final), finally Warrior balance... Mage Buff(!)... New Ahune Scythe with 700 Stamina... And a... WAIT?! 700 Stamina?! Isn't this too much?

*screams and makes grabby hands at lion* DO WANT!!!!!!!

Perhaps that winged lion is the reward for the 125 or 150 mounts achivement? I mean, they are adding new ones for companions I'll be very surprised if they don't do the same with mounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Warrior (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Colossus Smash now ignores 50% of a hostile player's armor (PvP), but continues to ignore 100% of a non-player character's armor (PvE).
    OMG, they actually listened to the 'different effects in PvP/PvE' thing!
    I know, no shit!!! FINALLY!!!....after 6 years. Hopefully they look at other abilities and make them PVP or PVE only also.

for a work in progress, imagine what it'll look like finished, wtb now, gonna be gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Xetenor View Post
    I know, no shit!!! FINALLY!!!....after 6 years. Hopefully they look at other abilities and make them PVP or PVE only also.
    Let's hope this is a "testing ground" for several other abilities in game that this would be AWESOME for.....as a druid I can name at least a few. Same with my mage.
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post

Warrior burst lasts all of 15s. CC him or get shit on. I don't understand why that concept hasn't carried over to other Classes. Player versions of void zones should be implemented just so the tards that fail at PVE also fail (harder) at PVP.
    they do, it's called ground targeted AoE
    or, ring of frost

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    AKA, catering to bads who don't watch their debuff bar.

"Hey, what's this giant yellow debuff with the most obnoxious sound ever that just hit me? Eh, whatevs, I'll just stand here and see what it does. Whoa, why's that Warrior glowing all red and stuff?"

Colossus Smash has very low cooldown and it's up for every 15 second window practically.

no more pet feed in combat
    hahahahahaha
    damn that was cool.
    poor pets.