Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    442
    hahaha nice good read
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

  2. #22
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    114
    I think a little warrior got his ass beat to many times by a mage, didn't he, poor little thing.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    omg you just got a buff.
    Wait...did you even read it? Looks like you just read the title and got butthurt...

  4. #24
    Bloodsail Admiral sscavenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    1,165
    LAUGH! This cheered me up, thank you good sir.

    For the love of all that is holy will you freaking people read the god damn post! He is mocking things! SATIRE! LAUGH YOU FOOLS! FREAKING LAUGH!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Torements View Post
    I think a little warrior got his ass beat to many times by a mage, didn't he, poor little thing.
    It's not hard to tell him why he's wrong and give facts.


  6. #26
    you should add something to that. i just can't stand it that they don't give an AOE deep freeze when you blink on your original position!

    it's already bad enough we sometimes have to blink, but it surely lacks CC there! other classes can just intercept/feral charge/death grip back and such things, it's just not fair!

    :<

  7. #27
    Umm, but what's gonna happen when mages ARE the only class left? Giant kumbaya party with marshmallows? I propose that mages shall NOT be satisfied, and NOT let this go until they are graciously given a new type of Resurrection spell... Rez Deceased Plaything: This spell will instantly revive a defeated foe, that they may continually torment their unworthy opponents for as long as they like. Nobody wants to see mage on mage violence, that's just not right!

  8. #28
    ROFLMAO this is a much needed moral boost for our class!
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

  9. #29
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    91
    Did he miss the part where Shattered Barrier's nova shares a DR with all of the other ones? The nerf that he and every other melee have been crying for?

    And I will gladly accept this as this is what mages have been asking for: make Ice Barrier an actual barrier (like it used to be) instead of a glorified frost nova.

  10. #30
    Hilarious. And not only because of this being very fitting, I've quit my account. This game is simply a joke and just a waste of time. Blizzard lost it.

    The fact that you (Thread Starter) were driven to write such a text simply tells more than thousand (Q.Q) words ever could.

  11. #31
    Man what game are ya playing man,all I want is haste and some winters chill and im goooooooddddddd.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay09 View Post
    Hilarious. And not only because of this being very fitting, I've quit my account. This game is simply a joke and just a waste of time. Blizzard lost it.

    The fact that you (Thread Starter) were driven to write such a text simply tells more than thousand (Q.Q) words ever could.
    A monkey with a typewriter could have come up with something more fun. But again - what does that tell about all the ppl laughing in this thread?

  13. #33
    Bloodsail Admiral Bikni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    A monkey with a typewriter could have come up with something more fun. But again - what does that tell about all the ppl laughing in this thread?
    I agree, not funny at all.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    A monkey with a typewriter could have come up with something more fun. But again - what does that tell about all the ppl laughing in this thread?
    Sir...I believe Monkeys do not know the English language.


  15. #35
    Pandaren Monk Deleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In the dark. Watching. Waiting
    Posts
    1,769
    Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    A monkey with a typewriter could have come up with something more fun. But again - what does that tell about all the ppl laughing in this thread?
    Please go read monkey forums.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

  16. #36
    Keyboard Turner Anza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    6
    I laught so badly. xD

  17. #37
    lol, the cooldowns on iceblock, icy veins, blink and ring of frost are out of balance too, and should be removed! mage must be able to do what he wants when he wants without any interruption!!
    Proud member of Hearthstone beta club.

  18. #38
    Maybe they're trying to slowly transition WoW into a Magicka MMO...

  19. #39
    You can tell all the precious little mages with no sense of humour lol... poor things :P

  20. #40
    Scarab Lord Stanton Biston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corvallis, Oregon
    Posts
    4,864
    Moving to Off Topic Fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •