Heroic deadmines

I'll start off by saying it has gotten a lot better, due to buffs and people learning etc, but how awful is it to que up for a random, wait 30 mins, get heroic dead mines. then inspect your groups gear (as always) only to find out your over confident dk tank is wearing pvp, dps and healing gear..

Quote Originally Posted by Xevlon View Post
    then inspect your groups gear (as always)
    I have never checked gear tbh, more fun to find out during the fight. Besides, what can u do about it? Leave and get a 30min debuff? Also some ppl equip gear to get a high enough score for HC's. They ussualy swap before we start.

But i'm kinda missing the point of this post.

10+ Year Old Account
    why do you have to equip items to get in HCs? if they lie in your backpack, they will add itemlvl.
    I'm starting HCs with this macro
    /ins
    /run local t,c,u=0,0,UnitExists("target") and "target" or "player" for i =1,18 do if i~=4 then local k=GetInventoryItemLink(u,i) if k then local _,_,_,l=GetItemInfo(k) t=t+l c=c+1 end end end if c>0 then print(t/c) end

returns you itemlvl of targeted player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevlon View Post
    I'll start off by saying it has gotten a lot better, due to buffs and people learning etc, but how awful is it to que up for a random, wait 30 mins, get heroic dead mines. (then inspect your groups gear (as always) only to find out your over confident dk tank is wearing pvp, dps and healing gear..)
    that´s actually enough to piss me off ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Never look at peoples gear. Cuz its not relevant if they can still perform.

Quote Originally Posted by Dujith View Post
    Also some ppl equip gear to get a high enough score for HC's.
    Wrong, the score doesn't care if you have the gear on or in your bags.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I usually just leave if the random is DM :/ CBA really. Takes way too long, as does SFK

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    SFK can be one the easiest if your group simply ignore the second and third bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Wrong, the score doesn't care if you have the gear on or in your bags.
    Looks that way too me, prob is pvp ppl switching to pve gear /shrug
    Still wondering why u would bother to check, bad players come in all sorts of gear

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Never look at peoples gear. Cuz its not relevant if they can still perform.
    Most useless statement ever, gear is very important to look at as one cannot reliably determine skill before the fact.