Make my bio... Please!

Alright so if any of yall pay attention to my character bios, you will know that I like to have my characters be connected in some way. I have a comedic character in mind, but I don't have an idea for who he should be connected with, considering he's... Ah... Far out there. In my infinite wisdom (or infinite laziness), I have decided that this character should be written by you guys!

That's not to say that you'll be doing the actual writing (I'm not THAT lazy :d ), just getting the base ideas down, for me to make into a character. There's only two rules:

1) the character must be from the Alliance. My character I am making is a diehard Alliance, which may be considered ironic when you see him.

2) the character has to be correct within the lore nor be connected to a major lore character. I'm fine with him or her helping someone of note if it is feasible, but otherwise, nothing to do with major lore characters.

Other than those two rules, everything goes! I hope yall will participate in this, and I can't wait to hear your ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want it connected to your other characters the easiest way in my eyes would be to make it a high elf relative of your three brothers probably a cousin.

He could have fought under Garithos and performed any task he was set with absolute efficiency believing them all to be of utmost importance. I.e set to wash dishes while everyone else it out fighting.

A Highborne that is like your great-great-great-great-great grandad? He could have intergrated himself into Night Elven society like the Shen'Dralar. Obviously, slightly insane due to the exile. Also, has a known addiction to sniffing Arcane Powder (Ingame reagent!).

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Also, has a known addiction to sniffing Arcane Powder (Ingame reagent!).
    I would also add sniffing his hands after casting.

Perhaps something like a Shen'dralar hedge wizard?

Deleted
    An overly theatric and obviously slightly insane human bard comes to mind.

hmm, definitely good ideas...

how about of another race, aside from high elves? trying to get a nice, broad spectrum here, since variety is nice! :P

Deleted
    We don't have any evil sons of biatches on this site. Maybe, except from Kelara.
    You could do a Succubus or Eredar.

Else, I would highly suggest making a Stone Giant or Mecha-Gnome!

10+ Year Old Account
    How bout a horse whip wielding old general? Kinda like the elephant from Jungle Book, except he would be a dwarf.

hmmm... an idea... a mechano-gnome who think's he's a real gnome, kinda similar to pinocchio and his deal :d

that might be something.

10+ Year Old Account
    In addition to him beuing like Pinochio he could be a homicial maniac like HK-47 from KotOR but for a twait he could ahve child like innocence even as he kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramore View Post
    In addition to him beuing like Pinochio he could be a homicial maniac like HK-47 from KotOR but for a twait he could ahve child like innocence even as he kills.
    so he's XT-002 from Ulduar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    so he's XT-002 from Ulduar?
    I wa sthinking cooler than XT... but I suppose he fit what i said xD

Highborne Night Elf =/= High Elf.

Oh em gee. Lore noob.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Highborne Night Elf =/= High Elf.

Oh em gee. Lore noob.
    ... 'kay?

at any rate, other ideas, guys, or add more to others! not enough here to make a solid character right now, imo.

He was brought up by an actor and a religious, his schooling mainly consisted of magic until the age where he was found an adept of the dark arts and immediately banned from all magi-related stuff.

Due to his actor upbringing, he has a tendency to be hammy and overdramatic.

He is sexually attracted to small fuzzy animals.

15+ Year Old Account
    A drunken dwarf who he himself is the only person who thinks his jokes are funny

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    He loves kittens, but they killed his parents so he also hates them.

his thumbs don't function properly