Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    I agree. The MW2 single player was awesome and I wish it would have been much longer, but I also buy those games for multiplayer purposes.
    Please turn in your taste card at the door on your way out.

Modern Warfare 2 was a discrace to the normally dulled gritty and movie refrencing history of the call of duty franchise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Have you seen Black ops? Not much better.
    What do you expect, it's Treyarch.

Toby is doing playthrough of it for those interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOHdVjQUGaE

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Please turn in your taste card at the door on your way out.

Modern Warfare 2 was a discrace to the normally dulled gritty and movie refrencing history of the call of duty franchise.
    I thought the story was pretty good and compelling. Maybe it didn't matter to you because you're not American?
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renelin View Post
    Exactly, there's no excuse for ignoring the single player component and claiming the multiplayer will 'make up for it'.

Shockingly I'm not new to FPS games. I don't even know how many hours I logged on CS and DoD back in the day. Not to mention the hours and hours of CS:S gamplay. Oh Did I also mention I acted as a network admin for the CTU CS:S network? God knows how many hours of Modern Warfare I logged.....I could go on and on, but I won't.

At the end of the day, for the price of these games there no viable excuse for having a lacking single player experience.
    Did you play DoD competitively? Just curious cause I always find it interesting to see if I know any of the old DoD players floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    What do you expect, it's Treyarch.
    I thought they did a good job with Black Ops. Hit detection blows, but meh what are you gonna do. At least it have less hacks than MW2 did, and it's better balanced.

Back to the topic. I heard bad things about Homefront, so until it goes down in price a considerable amount; it's a no go for me.

5 hour campaign and gameplay identical to Call of Duty? No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    Did you play DoD competitively? Just curious cause I always find it interesting to see if I know any of the old DoD players floating around.
    Mainly clan wars, I used to be part of =[50th]= hehe, some good memories

Used to absolutely love Avalanche! My favorite map by miles.