Hey Guys,

I have been making maps in the Hammer Editor for CSS (Counter Strike Source) on and off for a while now. I am just finishing up a map I have been working on, I found that I learnt a lot making it and want to do my next map properly.

I have an idea for a map but instead of just jumping into the editor and seeing what happens I wanted to plan it out and perhaps get some designs to follow. I know this forum has a fantastic amount of artists so I figured if there was someone on here that might want to draw up some concepts and help me design the map before I start in the editor.

The map will be a DE (Bomb Defuse).
Small->Medium in size.
Simple Fig8 design. (Perhaps a few joining corridors for variability)
4 Main rooms with multiple floors (Makes sense when you see the design)
Not too complicated (Gameplay > Looks)
labyrinth feel.

Here are a few pictures for ideas that I would like to incorporate into the map.

Bomb sites will be around 1.4 scale of spawns (In height and depth). I would like multiple possible hiding places in each room, for example: In the 3rd (black and white) Picture - The upside down stairs could be a ramp so the players effectively walk up the roof of the staircase.
I would like the scenery to give unease to the player but not be over complicated. Sideways/upside down staircases/doors with plenty of versatility and diversity.

This is not going to be a massive project, just a bit of fun for both of us. If you are an artist and you feel like doing something different and following a specification then go wild . If you are interested post in this thread and then follow up once you have come up with some designs/drawings and we can finalize the design together.

Thanks for reading.
V