Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    SteelSeries products quality is shady - I replaced my 6gV2 twice in 1 week And the most interesting, paint slowly goes off. Nevertheless, it's not a bad keyboard. Black switches and no problem typing (I use it for programming).

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    You might have bigger problems of typing gives you as much pleasure as sex... lol

My friend has a replica IBM clicky keyboard and it is the most irritating piece of equipment I ever had the unfortunate experience listening to. @_@

CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK
    CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK CLICK
    Whenever someone complains about the noise on Vent, I get my mic up realllllll close and start mashing buttons CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Razer everything is garbage. And if you buy Razer products from Amazon or eBay, Razer sells refurbished equipment without telling you they've been used...
    I agree that Razer products are mostly garbage, but I think the actual keyswitches in the Razer BlackWidow are good...they're just Cherry MX Blues. Okay, some people will be put off by their sound, but you simply cannot compare the solid feel of the blue switches in particular to a mushy membrane keyboard like the G510 I'm using now.

If only the rest of the product were put together properly. The BlackWidow for example uses two USB cords...one for the single USB port on the keyboard, and one for the keyboard itself. It also uses analog patch cables for its built in headphone and line-in/mic ports. A keyboard should not have 4 separate wires running out of it.

I want the Ultimate version (no symbols on keys) of this:
    http://www.daskeyboard.com/

If only it had programmable keys, I'd be having sex with it.

i use the filco majestouch with cherry mx browns and i'm in love with this keyboard.