Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    It would obviously be some form of anime style. That's what, like, EVERY cartoon not called Dora the Explorer is nowadays.

I'd at least watch it and hope it was good. The last non-Japan series I really watched before Avengers and liked was Teen Titans. If it can be better than Titans, or nearly as good as Avengers (which I absolutely love), then it would definitely be worth following weekly.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I would prefer a cartoon than a full length cgi movie. Something along the lines of quality American cartoons like the art direction behind the old SWAT Cats tv show, or quality Japanese anime like Samurai Champloo.

And make it 1-2 hours.

EDIT: here's Swat Cats if you don't know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty7GT2vgM1A
    Last edited by Zarasthura; 2011-03-17 at 02:38 PM.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

yeah, that's an awesome idea, the struggle of millions of players to manage their pleasure and addiction, while blue riders of apocalypse bring the news of an ill future

it would be a series about love, passion, and nerfs

Honestly, I dont think it should happen. TV/movies are VERY different then video games (Ex: Virtually EVERY SINGLE VIDEO GAME MOVIE/TV EVER MADE!) its nothing new. a popular video game comes out, movie/tv show gets made.

half the time, people will just say "Wow that movie/ this show is just plain stupid, Ill forget bout it and enjoy what I like"
    the other half however "Wow. this movie/show was SOO bad....I now have a lower opinion of the original material"

and with odds like that. . . not worth it.