Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    just did the longest heroic boss for me ever....15 min on last boss Throne of the tides....2 dps went afk in the middle of the fight and me and 1 dps had to kill 3 beam adds + me kiting around 20ish mobs :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Illidan was the longest for me was around 20mins, eventually you could cut several minutes off the fight (this was pre-30% nerf) I think his enrage was 20-25mins or summit like that. KJ definately took time too as well as Yogg, yogg had a 15min enrage or so.

Quote Originally Posted by maquiladora View Post
    well nefarian in old BWL was quite epic indeed. our first kill was something like 25 minutes or so.
    and you had to wait like 30 minutes between each wipe for the boss to reset.
    jeez those 20% wipes were annoying.
    yes this fight indeed for me i remember raid leader calling out for certain classes to rebuff during the fight :-0

10+ Year Old Account
    Twin Emps in AQ40, good 30 mins+
    Signatures are overrated.

Deleted
    As far as i know Illidan was about 15-20min long in the beginning of that patch?
    When i first saw Forte kill Illidan (world 2nd?) the movie was about 18-20mins long

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan Stormrage

Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    Twin Emps in AQ40, good 30 mins+
    15 minute enrage timer.

Quote Originally Posted by redd View Post
    15 minute enrage timer.
    this.

it only felt like more then 15mins haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ademptio View Post
    37mins in Nax... Dance boss forgot his name.... Dps was dead... tank and healer finished him off.
    Oooh, the Heigan dance! Yea.. I remember tanking him for some 45 minutes once. Good times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    Dk/rogue soloing bosses (?)
    There was that rogue that took several hours to solo patchwerk 25 man...

OT: 4 horsemen in old naxx wins. Theres really no contest on the fight itself lasting so long. Kael, Chromaggus, and Nefarian (40man) were all very close, but they were for stupid reasons rather than the boss just taking so long to bring down.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    I've had lucid dreams a couple times.

I usually imagine some girl I have a crush on and DEMOLISH her, then go back to the computer and start farming whiptail.