Deleted

A question about trinkets.

Theralion's Mirror 359 and Bell of Resonating whatevers 372.

Which one outweighs the other?

Thanks.

and Bell of Resonating whatevers 372
    yeah, whatever...

Deleted
    So you just had to post something that isn't in any shape or form helpful?

To try and invoke some sort of an argument?

Sad.

I must agree with Tareum for a bit on this one.

You are coming here for help. That said, you hope we will give you some of our time. So the least you can do, is
    trying to make it as easy and fast as possible. Now, some of us have to look for the items, and judge.
    My advice is, if you want help, be precise and friendly!

AS for the trinkets, i would go with Theral's mirror still. The solid intellect and the mastery proc are delicious!
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Mirror by far.

Deleted
    Have the same problem tho . but not whit that trinket idk what i shoud use alchemy trinket or Mirror, Alchemy you get 200 more haste at all time and 40 more int.

but whit those two take mirror.

Alchemy Trinket *could* be possibly be better than Mirror IF AND ONLY IF it took you across a significant haste break point. In other words, let's say you were at 1760 haste BEFORE Alchemy trinket and 1954 haste after. At that point, since the Alch trinket jumped you across 1929 haste break point that you would not otherwise surpass with Mirror equipped, it may be worth looking at WrathCalcs to see whether the Alch Stone or 359 Mirror provides greater benefit. Otherwise, on a direct comparison, 359 Mirror is definitely superior.

I stack rank trinkets in my guide if you want deeper detail . . . though honestly getting familiar with WrathCalcs will help answer this and a myriad of other equipment ranking questions, especially since the real answer on whether a certain piece in a certain slot is better than another piece in that same slot often requires the broader context of your full equipment setup.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced