Poll: Best healer in 3v3?

Post [Poll] Worst Healing Class in Arena? (specifcally 3v3)

I voted Holy Paladin because they fucking blow. Everything but holy shock is a cast, weak survivability after bubble is gone, too many cooldowns to pop, not the best mana management (although some classes are worse).

btw ur poll says "Best healer in 3v3" while ur thread title says "Worst Healing Class in Arena?"

Holy Paladin. They're not horrible, but they certainly have it much harder than the other classes.

You don't have Holy Priests in there either or were you just assuming they would win by a large margin?

Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    You don't have Holy Priests in there either or were you just assuming they would win by a large margin?
    WTF is an arena holy priest... Does not compute
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    The poll says class, not spec. The specs are there for clarity, I suppose. If it were just 'Priest' then Discipline would be assumed.

Poll failed; poll question is reverse of thread title. Close this and start a new thread or something.

^ can'tttttttttt

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    WTF is an arena holy priest... Does not compute
    my computer exploded when you said "holy priest" and "arenas" in the same sentence.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.