Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Hey Blizz.. Call NAMCO to balance your game. They CAN do it.

We do not appreciate these sorts of topics.

By we, I mean I.

-SB
    Last edited by Stanton Biston; 2011-03-17 at 02:13 AM.
    At the end of the game, the King and the Pawn go into the same box. ~ Italian Proverb

yeah I balance MMOs as a hobby man so easy god. I balance at least 5 MMOs a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying Marval vs Capcom was balanced?

Brb, playing Sentinel.

Why are you bitching on a 3rd party forum.. afraid of being a whiny bitch on the official forums? or did you get banned already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what? lol

Blizz forums = that way, Mr. Trollbait, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Are you saying Marval vs Capcom was balanced?

Brb, playing Sentinel.
    thats capcom.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    thats capcom.
    Same thing.

Sub marval and capcom with Soul Caliber 2.

And Sentinel with Kelic or w/e. The stick dude.

...What the fuck am I reading?

if you want to balance PVP they can start by removing resilience and making all players do 50% less damage to each other.

what i don't like is you need 2 gear other sets to enjoy another part of the game, they should be integrated more like vanilla but making pvp gear take as much effort as doing raids (like the rated bg's are now perhaps).

I honestly don't understand why people like you don't just quit if your unhappy. There are a lot of us that aren't happy with the game these days but most of us cancel our subscribsion and goes about or merry businiess (Spelling I know cba to let google spell it for me). Stop acting like your entiteled.

wait theres still a namco?

Why Namco out of my own curiosity?

IZ TRUE! Wow has millions of fans not because of its quality, but because we're all being mind controlled by nanobots implanted in our finger tips by laced authenticators and into our digestive tracts by laced wow-flavored mountain dew!

/tinfoilhat

---------- Post added 2011-03-17 at 01:24 AM ----------

Also blizzard doesn't run this site. critical logic fail detected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    IZ TRUE! Wow has millions of fans not because of its quality, but because we're all being mind controlled by nanobots implanted in our finger tips by laced authenticators and into our digestive tracts by laced wow-flavored mountain dew!

/tinfoilhat
    I'm totally adopting that one as my new Pet-conspiracy-theory. Thanks, mate! =D
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Happy to be of service

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    I honestly don't understand why people like you don't just quit if your unhappy. There are a lot of us that aren't happy with the game these days but most of us cancel our subscribsion and goes about or merry businiess (Spelling I know cba to let google spell it for me). Stop acting like your entiteled.
    maybe because living on our knees only works for the FOX Educated, trailer park conservatives.

What your post says is IF you do not like the way things are going then disappear, submission is not the way many of us choose to express ourselves and you literally sicken me with your submissive tendencies.

I point out your education level due to your inability to even spell simple words properly OR use the built-in spell check. ie: subscribsion is subscription, businiess is business and entiteled is entitled. STOP being stupid on the internet.

With that being said, Blizzard runs their game the way they see best. We do have the right to let them know when we are unhappy with their decisions and we do vote with our dollars (which is pretty sad considering we, as individuals, mean so little in the grand scheme of life).

If a gamer feels the need to vent their frustration, that is their privilege.
    Last edited by charnyl; 2011-03-17 at 01:29 AM.

Is this QQ about the game on a non-official forum?
    Or is this someone who seriously views this site as the WoW forums?

I can't make up my mind.

Nah, get the Virtua Fighter team from Sega.

Quote Originally Posted by charnyl View Post
    maybe because living on our knees only works for the FOX Educated, trailer park conservatives.

What your post says is IF you do not like the way things are going then disappear, submission is not the way many of us choose to express ourselves and you literally sicken me with your submissive tendencies.

I point out your education level due to your inability to even spell simple words properly OR use the built-in spell check. ie: subscribsion is subscription, businiess is business and entiteled is entitled. STOP being stupid on the internet.

With that being said, Blizzard runs their game the way they see best. We do have the right to let them know when we are unhappy with their decisions and we do vote with our dollars (which is pretty sad considering we, as individuals, mean so little in the grand scheme of life).

If a gamer feels the need to vent their frustration, that is their privilege.
    So your line of reasoning is "don't quit game I don't like, make it into game I like!"

Thing is, it's not your game, and it never will be, so here's a better idea;

Start your own company, make your own game, and balance it yourself. It's either that or "submission," really. Either submission by accepting Blizzard's balance team, or submission by quitting.

Quote Originally Posted by revlovejoy View Post
    wait theres still a namco?
    Namco Ltd. is a Japanese corporation best known as a former video game developer and publisher. Following a merger with Bandai in September 2005, the two companies' game production assets were spun off into Namco Bandai Games on March 31, 2006. Namco Ltd. was re-established to continue domestic operation of video arcades and amusement parks. Its headquarters are located in Ōta, Tokyo.

So yes there is a namco, however as a result of the merger Namco Bandai do the games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namco