Devai

[A] Jinx new Mannoroth guild recruiting for 10m

<Jinx> is a newly formed progression raiding guild on the Mannoroth server. We plan to quickly run over all of the normal bosses and start on Heroic content very soon. We are some hardcore raiders on a little less hardcore raid times. We were founded by a strong group of players all coming from the same 10m guild that just was not progressing like we wanted it to, with raid experience ranging as far back as Vanilla. For now we plan to stick to 10 man raiding, but might consider 25 man once the guild starts filling up. We have our own vent, website, and 3 guild bank tabs for now.

Planned Raid Schedule
    Tues: 7p-11p est
    Wed: 7p-11p est
    Thurs: 7p-11p est

Normal Guild Member Progression
    5/6 BWD
    4/4 BoT
    2/2 ToFW

Our first guild was holding us back and we plan to quickly jump into heroic modes and clear a few easy with a group of skilled players like ourselves. We're a tight-knit group of friends who just want to kill dragons and enjoy each others company while doing it.

We currently have many core slots open, but being a 10 man group there isn't much room for many people of the same class/spec. So that being said, we dont have much room for certain classes in the core 10 man right now. These classes include:

- Ranged DPS
    - Resto Druid

We will still consider apps from these classes though. Apps can be found on our guild website at the bottom of this post, and along with an app we will have to do a form of tryout. We are not going to just let anyone into our core group. If you think you are up to our standards and are interested in joining Jinx either send a message in game to:
    - Devai
    - Rawrskeet
    - Haunterr
    - Wilsey
    or use in game mail, reply to this, or visit our website that i cant seem to put on my post because i haven't posted enough yet. We use guildzilla so if you find a way to look us up GJ.

Devai
    Bumppppppppp