View Poll Results: Do you pee in the shower?

Voters
1979. This poll is closed
  • Yes I do

1,510 76.30%
  • No I don't

469 23.70%
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reybar View Post
    This is how I see it:

"Time to shower now. better drink my own piss."
    I don't believe i'm going to save the world. Just easier to piss down the drain then walk to the toilet. Not to mention it feelsgoodman.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trashman Kegs View Post
    Kind of off topic but i had to point this out, because i have a feeling people don't know this. Iodine will kill you if you drink it, but is used to clean wounds. Its kinda like people saying pee is not sterile because if you drink it'll mess you up..
    Not that it will mess you up, or anything of that sort. Some cultures drink their own urine as a medicinal procedure.

I don't believe i'm going to save the world. Just easier to piss down the drain then walk to the toilet. Not to mention it feelsgoodman.
    Oh one more fun fact, that's actually totally going to tie our iodine talk to this thread.

From wiki: Iodine-123 (half-life 13 hours) is the isotope of choice for nuclear medicine imaging of the thyroid gland, which naturally accumulates all iodine isotopes.

I've had two CAT scans, both times that what they inject you with, when they do, your whole body feels hot like you're in a super hot shower and you have a huge urge to pee, 100% serious.

Full circle thread is full.

i shit in the shower too
    turd stomp ftw

Believe it or not, a loooootta' chicks do piss in the shower. Couple friends of mine and I had a discussion about this a while back and, although it was heated, most of us admitted that we did.

So yar, chicks piss in the shower. I do if I need too, I ain't getting out and sitting down on the toilet and making it all wet. Hate wet toilet seats. ;\
    Meep~

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    Believe it or not, a loooootta' chicks do piss in the shower. Couple friends of mine and I had a discussion about this a while back and, although it was heated, most of us admitted that we did.

Sp yar, chicks piss in the shower. I do if I need too, I ain't getting out and sitting down on the toilet and making it all wet. Hate wet toilet seats. ;\
    I had a weird kid (male) in a chem class a few semesters ago that said a chick he hooked up with peed on his leg in the shower and he didn't notice then texted him later telling him. He was weird enough to tell us all this, and not too smart to begin with, so draw your own conclusions to the truth of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by walken View Post
    Oh one more fun fact, that's actually totally going to tie our iodine talk to this thread.

From wiki: Iodine-123 (half-life 13 hours) is the isotope of choice for nuclear medicine imaging of the thyroid gland, which naturally accumulates all iodine isotopes.

I've had two CAT scans, both times that what they inject you with, when they do, your whole body feels hot like you're in a super hot shower and you have a huge urge to pee, 100% serious.

Full circle thread is full.
    Also have had that done, Best feeling ever. xD being 100% serious

Yes I do.

Like you step in the shower and start to shower. And suddenly you feel the need to pee, basically because you hear running water. It's quite inconvienient to either step out and dry myself for x minutes and then walk 5 meter to the toilet. Or not dry myself and go to the toilet just to have half of the bathroom wet and moist(that's what she said) after I showered.

The urine is afterall going down the same drain as the toilet, the shower is constantly "flushing". And people that say that you should not Urinate in the shower because it will spread in your whole bathroom is retarded. Everytime you flush water particles spread around your bathroom, and some will stick to your toothbrush, some particles including urine, some including poo bacteria. But the amounts is so minimalistic it won't matter. Breathing fresh air is more lethal for fuck's sake.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

I had a weird kid (male) in a chem class a few semesters ago that said a chick he hooked up with peed on his leg in the shower and he didn't notice then texted him later telling him. He was weird enough to tell us all this, and not too smart to begin with, so draw your own conclusions to the truth of it.
    LOL! That's pretty funny. I'm sure a lotta people would freak out about it too, honestly.
    Meep~

Its strange whenever i get in the shower i feel the need to piss, so i do. Down the drain ofc.

Ha thank god Urine is sterile i don't feel as bad pissing in a pint glass and daring my mate to drink it, Video link here (Starts at 1:29)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgC1nLwYNF4

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morv View Post
    i shit in the shower too
    turd stomp ftw
    That's disgusting :--D

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by PeggBundy View Post
    The shower is also good as an alternative for cleaning your anus after you have defecated. I do this a lot when I have the time, release my defecations, then get into the shower and basically use the shower as an enema (I have a showerhead that can be lowered down to my anus, with different settings on it). Not only does this save toilet paper (making it a green alternative), but it also gets you thoroughly cleaner.
    Too far dude. Both literally and figuratively.

Deleted
    Where is the "I drink my pee instead" option?

Also have had that done, Best feeling ever. xD being 100% serious
    That parts ok, the "orange flavored barium drink" they make you drink two quarts?(pints? I forget) before the appoint is NOT enjoyable. Shit is like orange flavored chalk and is only tolerable if you keep it ice cold until consumed, ugh. In all fairness though I'm biased, my two CATs were because they were all "lol you prolly have pancreatic cancer thx come again" when it was nothing of the sort, doctors are morons.

---------- Post added 2011-03-17 at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amaroq View Post
    LOL! That's pretty funny. I'm sure a lotta people would freak out about it too, honestly.
    He honestly didn't seem too concerned, but he's a big, uh "sharer". I can't figure out if he's always high during the classes or just dumb. Wouldn't really bother me, as my position posts in this thread show, bfd.

He also once asked me if the light rail (the above ground train in colorado) tracks were heated in winter, when they run like every ~6 minutes, I just stared at him at that. edit: (to keep snow off, hence why it was dumb, prolly should have clarified that).
    Last edited by walken; 2011-03-17 at 11:52 AM.

Deleted
    Yea, I do! Mostly when I'm back from training. I keep the water running though and make sure it's clean afterwards. :P

And your toothbrush is indeed full of fecal coliform. But if you think about that then you must thing too that everything you eat is full of disgusting stuff that you can't see and it will probably do nothing to you.

You can always have a toothbrush cap if you don't feel confortable with that.

He honestly didn't seem too concerned, but he's a big, uh "sharer". I can't figure out if he's always high during the classes or just dumb. Wouldn't really bother me, as my position posts in this thread show, bfd.

He also once asked me if the light rail (the above ground train in colorado) tracks were heated in winter, when they run like every ~6 minutes, I just stared at him at that.

Looks like you've got a real trouper there.
    Meep~

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or, you know, put your toothbrush in a drawer or cabinet, instead of leaving it out.

These results surprise me a lot in a bad way...

Quote Originally Posted by SarSil View Post
    Yea, I do! Mostly when I'm back from training. I keep the water running though and make sure it's clean afterwards. :P

And your toothbrush is indeed full of fecal coliform. But if you think about that then you must thing too that everything you eat is full of disgusting stuff that you can't see and it will probably do nothing to you.

You can always have a toothbrush cap if you don't feel confortable with that.
    100% true, that's why the "that's gross" crew is insane. There's far worse things on your toothbrush, or your floor, or on your cart at the supermarket. I just saw an article last week that said like 51% or something of supermarket cart handles had traces of ecoli on them in the surveyed area. Not sure what the area was though, again was an article linked off fark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nidor View Post
    Urine is indeed sterile, and peeing in the toilet and then flushing spreads a lot of bacteria around your bathroom. It all depends on how you clean it though, but no matter what if you keep your toothbrush in the same room as your toilet, there will be fecal bacteria on it unless you have some fancy sterilizing kit for it

Oh and yeah I pee in the shower, while I'm in there I save time and water! Go peeing in the shower! (honey don't look at me like that :O )
    Helloo!! Doesn't gravity keep the bacteria to the ground? xD