Deleted

Help with Raid dps

so like the title says im destro warlock Amrorycant post links yet but my name is Darkisa on Kor'gall) So i reforged arround a bit and im now at 17% hit but im useing Theralion's mirror instead of drkm card: volcano now and my dps seems to be like 3k lower first i did 17k on maloriak tonight it was just barely 14... so if someone has any tips maybe i ned to replace the mirror or reforge arround a bit i whould love some advice

Use Volcano. Use Stump if you need the hit. Always try and reforge for Hit if you need it to make 17%. You can gem for Int but cant reforge it so converting less useful stats into more useful hit is always best.

Your missing leg chants and your enchanting is below 500

Say your rotation, what you keep up, what pet you have out in a typical PvE encounter, the skilled warlocks will be able to give more advice with that given information.

Darkmoon volcano is BiS including all heroic loot. It will not be replaced by anything in this tier of raiding or you will see a dps loss. The gems in your gloves, belt, boots and ring should all be pure int gems (poor socket bonus). Thats all i can tell you without a world of logs parse or any more information regarding your playstyle.

Deleted
    Rotation Immolate corruption CoE BoD chaos bolt conflagrate incinerate fel flame if needed to keep up immolate and im useing the imp on all fights

Well for starter on Maloriak Demo would be a better choice and your rotaion is a lil off for destro. try this out, soulburn then soul harvest b4 the pull so you have 3 shards up pop cd cast soulfire immo conflag shadowflame (if in melee) choas bolt BoD Corruption incinerate. And for Fel Flame if you have your 4 set use it or if you're on the move but it is higher dps just to recast immo. Also make sure to keep imp soul fire up at all time.

Deleted
    Well thanks for the tips ill try them out tonight i think my guild is doing ToTFW so thanks =D

Replace Glyph of Incinerate and Chaos Bolt with Imp and Immolate, Conflagrate is your best spell, beat out by Incinerate only due to filler.
    Ensure your Soul Fire buff is up 100% of the time, if you are having trouble tracking it, get an addon.
    Make sure to reapply your dots during Bloodlust/hero as soon as it goes off. With haste scaling, the extra ticks help out a ton, especially for the conflagrate relationship.
    Make sure to reforge hit then haste when you get 17%, haste has priority right now over the other ratings aside from haste.
    Ensure you know how to apply BoH; Maloriak for example, put it up as soon as green phase starts, so the AoE transfers over.
    Fel flame only on the move, don't use it as a GCD filler, just don't bother.
    Your rotation should start with SF, follow it up with immolate, an instant cast dot, then immediately conflagrate. You need to keep the move on cooldown, it makes your filler cast faster, and it provides the best damage output. Missing a conflagrate will destroy your dps. Start with the glyphs, and see how that does for you.