Poll: WHOPPER or BIG MAC?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

WHOPPER vs. BIG MAC

OK, here we are at our home, one of us ordered Whopper and the other Big Mac. We started this discussion and keep arguing about how better our burger is than the others'. It may be a classical argument like Pepsi vs. Coke but still we want to see what people think of it...This topic may last long but we decided that after 30 minutes I post this topic, the burger voted for most gonna be the winner...Go!
    And then it's dysfunction this, and dysfunction that, and dysfunction vaffancul!

Big Mac I can't stand burger king and also in the UK burger king is a franchise so you can pay huge amounts for their crap (motorway service stations being the best one for this). McDonalds have the same prices everywhere and the foods nicer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wendy's Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer to buy the ingredients and make my own, its much healthier and tastes a lot better

While burger king without a shadow of a doubt produce MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH higher quality and better tasting burgers all around in any contest, Big Mac is the clear winner due to the special sauce. Nothing beats it.

The Big Mac gets smaller and shittier every yearand just lacks taste, appart from all the salt. Where as whopper has loads of salt and a nice taste

i always feel the whopper tastes like rubber... maybe i shouldnt eat burgers at a train station anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Necro View Post
    While burger king without a shadow of a doubt produce MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH higher quality and better tasting burgers all around in any contest, Big Mac is the clear winner due to the special sauce. Nothing beats it.
    It's just Thousand Island dressing.

Whopper and flame broiled = win.

Burger Kings special burgers like the current bourbon one beats Mc Donalds by far, but the basic ones are beaten.

Wendy's Baconator

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Deleted
    Omg. How can that even be a question.

Whopper all the way. I only eat Macdonalds if a have no other choice, whereas i could eat Burger King because i enjoy it.

Not often though, wouldn't want to get fat :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Whopper by far :3 The nomnom Flame broiled goodness is just too good.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

I make my own at home, but if I had to eat on the run I would pick the Whopper hands down over Big Mac.

Big Macs are fucking Terrible, Though if it was a Choice between a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a Whopper, then there would be some contention. Ulimate burger would be, Quarter Pounder Meat, on a Whopper, with a slice of pineapple.

Excuse me, i think i need a towel, i just came in my pants thinking about it.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Balbo View Post
    The Big Mac gets smaller and shittier every yearand just lacks taste, appart from all the salt. Where as whopper has loads of salt and a nice taste
    ^^^ Big Macs are disgusting, at least Burger King resembles an actual real hamburger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    I prefer to buy the ingredients and make my own, its much healthier and tastes a lot better
    This. Go to the bakery for some fresh buns, butcher for some fresh ground beef. Add whatever toppings you like, and you won't want to eat the crap from fastfood places anymore.

Big Mac any day.
    I would never choose BK over McD when the choice is given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whopper is the way to go. Especially with a slice of cheese. Mmmh

Deleted
    come on stop making arguments about your own burgers, and other burger companies. This is about McD's BK's top selling burgers.

On subject: Voted McD, cause Bk burgers tastes like ass in sweden, and the Big Mac is awseom!