Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    What's wrong with extinguishing of dangerous species? I like that red dragons at last showed some balls, I always thought they are total pancies.
    So you would promote the extinguishing of mankind ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    What about the Black Dragons that joined the Wrymrest Accord?

Did they join up with Deathwing when he reemerged?
    If they didn't.... isn't that right there surviving, mature black dragons?
    If I'm not mistaken, those weren't exactly "friendly". Nor did they happen to mention the impending slaughter of the Ruby Sanctum.

The Dragonflights follow their Aspects. The Blue Dragonflight turned against Arcane users and the rest of the Dragonflights during the Nexus War, because Malygos believed that to be the best. The Black Dragonflight turned against every living organism when Neltharion became Deathwing, except they work a lot more subtly than the Blue Dragonflight did.

The Black Dragonflight is the Grimhoof Clan of the Dragons, the grumpy guy who's only there to put up a good outwards facade at your meeting but is ready to stab your back the first chance he gets.

EDIT: However, from the quest in the Blasted Lands, it would seem the entire Black Dragonflight actually -has- been corrupted by the Old Gods, making them just evil to the core rather than just following Deathwing.

Deleted
    Just kill that dragon it doesn't matter go get loremaster title and seeker and youll know how to do it right.

Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    So you would promote the extinguishing of mankind ?
    Don't be stupid. Its about whats in your best interest. If knocking off another violent species helps you, you will do it. Its not about that species being dangerous, its about it being a threat to you.

Down with black dragons, up with rainbow dragons!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

When Obsidia is dead, Magua will eat her heart. Before she dies, Magua will put her children under the knife, so that Obsidia will know that her seed is wiped out forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some similar thoughts occurred to me when I did this one. Was like, really? I understand they're the bad guys, but completely destroying each and every last one? It's excessive. Well, that and the fact that they expect you to believe there's only ONE female dragon left in existence capable of bearing young...

>_>;

Also! In Coldarra, during wrath, you are actually made to *save* young blue dragonkin to preserve the race. What's so different about the black ones? Are they innately evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Make up whatever philosophical nonsense you want, it's still not reality. There are far worse things you do in MANY other games. Bet you're also one of the people that went QQQQQQQQQQQQ Schnottz is Hitler this game/Blizzard are anti-semetic.

(That doesn't count as a Godwin, does it?)
    The fuck are you talking about? I could really care less if Schnottz was Hitler. I see you are one of the brainless FPS gamers. Go back to your shooters and stay the hell out of my RPGs. RPGs are story driven. And this game is an RPG. No I do not RP in this game, but I enjoy the story of it. It pisses me off that MMOs (especially WoW) have become mainstream and attracted all the droolers of the world who don't give a shit about story and just want to kill things. Stupid South Park.

hitler ruined genocide for everyone.

Don't worry, she'll respawn any second. ™
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't... I... I don't even...

Relax, she respawns. ^ ^
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Short story: Cataclysm butchered lore.
    Long story: Cataclysm evolved existing lore rather than pulling new shit out of its ass

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Short story: World of Warcraft Butchered lore.
    More accurate augmentation of your post.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated that quest for one reason. My old guild was called Obsidia. A month after everyone hit 85 we disbanded.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekrow Stilborne View Post
    That's a little bit silly. You can destroy thousands of gnomes in Uldum in mere seconds, yet can't kill a single Black Dragon? For shame!
    That's not the same thing, Gnomes are household pests.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    QUICK CLICK ON ME: I offer a quest.

Greetings <Player>! I have been frantically reading the forums as of late and have came to the conclusion that there is a horrible threat roaming around our interwebs.....serious gamers. I would like you to kill every last one of them, plus a kitten per everyone you destroy.

Rewards: 9,000,000,000 experience.

20,000g

Fur Coat

Deleted
    The funny thing about this is that it's a really good quest line, filled with epic moments- sucks for you to skip it.

The WoW universe and questlines are the literal embodiment of 'moral relativism'.

We've butchered thousands of creatures, with full-on intent to conduct widespread genocide upon Furbolgs, murlocs, gnolls, etc and been heralded as heros.

Thinking too hard about WoW lore is fruitless; its like trying to make sense of Marvel or DC canon, or smooth out the scientific inconsistencies in Star Trek. Enjoy the ride.

If you want an MMO that takes its content more serious, try something like LOTRO or Rift. Wow lore exists only so far as it can continue to persist a cool background for gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    Some similar thoughts occurred to me when I did this one. Was like, really? I understand they're the bad guys, but completely destroying each and every last one? It's excessive. Well, that and the fact that they expect you to believe there's only ONE female dragon left in existence capable of bearing young...

>_>;

Also! In Coldarra, during wrath, you are actually made to *save* young blue dragonkin to preserve the race. What's so different about the black ones? Are they innately evil?
    Maybe the fact that the blue aren't corrupted by the old gods, and they had different motives.
    The blues just wanted to control magic again, and keep mortals from using it.
    The black dragonflight basically wants to rule the world and or kill everyone.