General disc healing tips?

I'm still leveling my priest, but i thought i'd ask for some help now so i can get into the feel of a disc priest before i hit 85 so i don't have to learn it all at once.

Deleted
    Tank healing:
    Preshield, PoM and stack grace before fight with penance, during fight spam heal/GH, use penance on CD, make sure PoM is jumping and procc rapture with shield. Use defensive cooldowns(barrier,pain supp, hymn(more of a raid cooldown than tank cooldown) in coordination with your tank and make use of your mana-returning cooldowns(fiend, PI/trinket(mana saving or higher throughput), hymn). Don't forget IF on cooldown, when tank healing heavy fights you will need to use GH which reduces the remaining CD on IF so gives you a free GH/PoH really often.

Raid healing:
    Alternating PoH on groups, keeping PoM jumping, pre-shielding. During heavy raid dmg coordinate cooldowns (barrier/hymn) and shield/GH spam, maybe with PI running to really push the throughput. Don't forget binding heal if you need health urgent as well as more people, more efficient than flash heal.

Probably forgot lots of tricks but I havn't been playing disc long enough to be pro yet.