Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'd seriously faction change my Druid to Alliance and go feral for that Cat Form.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Look too much corrupted to be night elf

because not everyone is a native speaker and its against the rules of this board to do a grammar-nazi role.
    As long as you aren't harassing someone or bashing them, and you post still has something relevant to the topic, why is it an issue? If they're a native speaker, they get a friendly reminder. If they're non-native, they learn something. Everyone wins. I agree that if the corrector is being a douche about it, they should be punished, but simply correcting someone isn't a crime.

That being said, I like the current NE cat forms. That one seems very...fel. Looks more like a blood elf druid form. It doesn't help that the setting of the picture is shadowmoon valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    Yea I realize the drawing makes it look a little off proportion and such, I just think it looks more fierce than the current, like at least change the current new face to the one in the pic
    Really? I thought the drawing looked a lot more "cute" than the current nelf cat form, not more fierce. O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    As long as you aren't harassing someone or bashing them, and you post still has something relevant to the topic, why is it an issue? If they're a native speaker, they get a friendly reminder. If they're non-native, they learn something. Everyone wins. I agree that if the corrector is being a douche about it, they should be punished, but simply correcting someone isn't a crime.

That being said, I like the current NE cat forms. That one seems very...fel. Looks more like a blood elf druid form. It doesn't help that the setting of the picture is shadowmoon valley.
    From the forums rules:
    Only post in English. As English is not everyone's native language, we ask you to not correct other people's posts unless you are asked to. Do not quote dictionary entries for the sake of arguing. Don't be the grammar police.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Looks like Illidan in cat form, I like.
    Glad i'm not the only one who thought that.

Illidan druid
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Deleted
    Looks female.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychoticdream View Post
    don't defend stupid mistakes it makes you look worse than the person making the mistake.
    Correcting grammar and adding absolutely nothing of value to a post should be worthy of a ban of some sort.

I like the current kittyform a lot, no real need to change it

10+ Year Old Account
    Like the night elf cat as is. Sure, I'd prefer that they do away with the scruffy mullet on the top of their heads and the back hair could also go, but in general the model is pretty sexy. They could have done a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Looks like Illidan in cat form, I like.
    mmh Actually its Illidan's Cat imo =P

I support the gay rights movement and approve of this design change.

No. Wait, not just no... but HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL no.

---------- Post added 2011-03-18 at 04:44 AM ----------

also please stop raping the english language, don't use "should of" the proper form is "should have" or "should've" nor is "could of" correct; it's "could have".
    Please stop raping the English language. Use proper capitalization and punctuation. I'm also going to have to ask you to learn about using proper syntax. Maybe when you learn how to use the language correctly yourself, then you can worry about other peoples' mistakes.

15+ Year Old Account
    nice picture but indeed we dont need the green stuff :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I like the current catform as it is now. Not very much in it also, since I'm Balance/Resto specced. :P
    Anyway, the ears are nice, but would you also want a bearform with pointy ears? Travelform, and so on and so forth..

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Eh. Night elves deserve pretty pink and purple colors. Freaking tree-hugging hippies... gank 'em...
    they cant the pink and purple colors are alrdy reserved for the blood elves thos frickin fairies
    *broken sig link*

Deleted
    I like this (OP) one too
    Though no problems with the current one either.

meh, that would be the cat form for that new race defiant

Deleted
    im more wondering

where does the druids armor go, when you switch forms ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    im more wondering

where does the druids armor go, when you switch forms ?
    Well, there is only one hole to put all the stuff in, are you sure you want to know?

don't defend stupid mistakes it makes you look worse than the person making the mistake.
    Telling someone to not correct others on grammar is not 'defending' a 'mistake'. You should try to know what you're talking about before you say something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Look too much corrupted to be night elf

because not everyone is a native speaker and its against the rules of this board to do a grammar-nazi role.
    I am offended by bad grammar, just because you are out of school does not mean you can stop speaking/typing properly. If English is not your native language then that is acceptable. We have every right to correct bad grammar just as you have every right to abuse the language.