Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well honestly, I don't think violence is a good answer to things.... but hey what're you gonna do. I mean just remember that these are both just kids, so I wouldn't wish any negative harm on them in the long run, but yeah....

I think the other kid learned not to be a dick hopefully. Might have actually been a positive influence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being an Aussie have already seen this, but yeah i'll say here what i said when i saw it, GOOD he got what he deserved, more people need to stand up to Bullies and good on him ,i say. Perhaps the bully will wake up now. If not then he has rocks in his head.

It's a serious issue. It's sad how some people take the freedom to just sit there, relax and starts to film using their phone instead of helping.

Kids these days, no respect for one another.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyistheguy View Post
    Well honestly, I don't think violence is a good answer to things.... but hey what're you gonna do. I mean just remember that these are both just kids, so I wouldn't wish any negative harm on them in the long run, but yeah....

I think the other kid learned not to be a dick hopefully. Might have actually been a positive influence.
    This , violence is not always the answer but maibe it was better for the bully to get his ass kicked with 10y old than growing up a dick and having serious problems in the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
    It's a serious issue. It's sad how some people take the freedom to just sit there, relax and starts to film using their phone instead of helping.

Kids these days, no respect for one another.
    You're joking right? Get off the nostalgia bus dude, when I was a kid nobody had camera phones and they didn't help either. The only difference is now people record shit instead of just laughing their ass off or being scared shitless in a corner.

On topic, that fat kid totally wrecked the little fuck. Sometimes it's good when people don't intervene right away because it gives people a chance to get what's coming to them.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2011-03-17 at 10:47 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

The sad thing is of all the bystanders, only that one girl intervened.
    And even then, that was after the little punk got slammed.

It is quite sad. However, it's not fair to just blame the kids. Schools these days are all about being passive. When you go to a teacher about being bullied, 9 times out of 10 they won't, or can't, do anything. They say "Just avoid him". Like you weren't already trying?

I hope that this video will finally force schools to wake the fuck up and realise, "Hey, ignoring the problem doesn't work!"
    They need to teach their students "If you see someone being bullied, do something. Watching or ignoring the problem is almost as bad as being the bully yourself".

Or better yet, schools could grow a spine and actually intervene when a kid is getting bullied.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    You're joking right? Get off the nostalgia bus dude, when I was a kid nobody had camera phones and they didn't help either. The only difference is now people instead shit instead of just laughing their ass off or being scared shitless in a corner.

On topic, that fat kid totally wrecked the little fuck. Sometimes it's good when people don't intervene right away because it gives people a chance to get what's coming to them.
    Basically what you're saying here is that it's OK to just watch and do nothing. I don't care what people did in the past, it's still wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Powerbomb. Compliments of Ca-ca-ca-Captain Insano. ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l4808 View Post

Well... in my opinion, that kid totally deserved it..!
    Stop bullying!
    little turd had it coming. A) you don't fuck with a guy twice your size without knowing some serious CQC hand to hand, and B) picking on someone to get a rise out of your friends and look tough is just stupid. and in this little jackholes case, makes you look stupid too. Good on big red for taking care of business.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically what you're saying here is that it's OK to just watch and do nothing. I don't care what people did in the past, it's still wrong.
    If I was there, and I saw a kid that size bullying a kid THAT size, damn right I would have just sat back and watched and when it was all over i would have been happy I waited cause that was AWESOME and as I have already said, that lil jackass got what was coming to him.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the situation. If something is really serious then you should always intervene. To be honest most people that intervene just want to be self righteous heroes and care nothing for the people and involved and usually only intervene when they feel it's safe for them to do so. The real heroes intervene when they've got no audience and everything to lose.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    If I was there, and I saw a kid that size bullying a kid THAT size, damn right I would have just sat back and watched and when it was all over i would have been happy I waited cause that was AWESOME and as I have already said, that lil jackass got what was coming to him.
    ah, to be 10 again, and get away with taunting the skinny kid for looking stupid. good times.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Unfortunately, what we see here is a classic complex found in smaller kids. Think of it this way - any fight these small kids pick is a win-win situation: They fight someone who's bigger than them - If they win, they're considered tough and macho, if they lose then the big kid clearly and obviously had an advantage and it was an unfair fight in the first place. That's what happened in my child hood when I used to be abit..over-weight. Had this annoying guy at school who picked on me, made a reputation off of me, and when he got his ass handed to him half the class took his side cause he was half my size.

Also, remember: Children are the most innocent beings in today's world, that's true. But, the cruelty and mean-ness they are able to convey is also by far, the worst possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Depends on the situation. If something is really serious then you should always intervene. To be honest most people that intervene just want to be self righteous heroes and care nothing for the people and involved and usually only intervene when they feel it's safe for them to do so. The real heroes intervene when they've got no audience and everything to lose.
    You really live in a cynical world, don't you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah! I wonder if anyone is going to recruit that kid for wrestling lol. I hope they leave him alone now (they don't try to gang up on him or something). Breaks my heart that some kids have to go through that though Bullies suck.
    Last edited by Bavol; 2011-03-17 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freecookies View Post
    Powerbomb. Compliments of Ca-ca-ca-Captain Insano. ...

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    You really live in a cynical world, don't you?
    No some people are just realists and don't pull the wool over their own eyes.

its shocking how many adults (mostly in charge of schools and govt and child services) apparently never had to go to school themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie0 View Post
    its shocking how many adults (mostly in charge of schools and govt and child services) apparently never had to go to school themselves.
    Seriously. They either seem clueless when it comes to bullying or downplay it. Maybe they were the bullies...

10+ Year Old Account
    That was pretty epic! You can tell that kid is into watching wrestling.
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more