Weird Bug: mouse-over HT with Empowered Touch

Does anyone have more information on that? In tonight's raid, when I healed the MT with HT while he had 3 stacks of LB, it did not get refreshed. Nourish and Regrowth worked. (I am specced in Empowered Touch ofc.)

Afterwards, I did some tests and noticed the following: when I target the tank while casting HT, LB gets refreshed. When I target someone else or nothing, it does not get refreshed.

So a workaround would be to always target the tank you cast LB on, but the whole thing is kinda weird?!?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like its the mouse-over macro thats the problem, since it works fine for me atm. Don't know if you have double checked the macro already but thats where I would start

Good point, I created a macro for HT earlier today and never noticed the change.
    However, if the spell is cast correctly and hits the designated target, how come that LB is not getting refreshed?

The macro is simply doing
    /cast Lifeblood
    /cast Healing Touch
    and unsed in Clique. A solution would be appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean as in ToL extra Lifeblooms? Those are no longer refreshed by Empowered Touch.

As in regular Lifeblooms that oyu are rolling on someone? If thats the case, well, open a ticket.