Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Whats your worst wipe story!

Hey guys, heres mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIHxgOSEhGE
    LOL yes, 61k health left!
    But I wanna hear your stories/videos, what are the worst wipes to happen to you!

I bet you guys wouldn't of wiped if you didn't click your spells

just sayin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aieoz View Post
    I bet you guys wouldn't of wiped if you didn't click your spells

just sayin
    He wasn't clicking his spells, check out where his cursor is the whole fight... He clicked 2 or 3 of his spells...

Well, I guess my WORST wipe story is when I went to wipe and there was NO TP at all, so I had to waddle to the closet across the hall (Pants around ankles) then there was none there, so I had to use a dirty towel. Worst wipe experience of my friggin' life.........

well the attempt befor our first nef normal kill we wiped at 29k, just needed dots to finish ticking and we got it. next pull we did 10/10 alive though.

A 4k wipe on al akir back in december^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hurstor/simple
    Tier 11 - 25man -13/13hc (world 220)
    Tier 12 - 10/25man - 7/7hc (world 144)
    Tier 13 - 10/25man - 8/8hc (world 91)
    Tier 14 - 10man - 6/6hc - 4/6 hc - Quit raiding

Quote Originally Posted by Gui7arFreak View Post
    Well, I guess my WORST wipe story is when I went to wipe and there was NO TP at all, so I had to waddle to the closet across the hall (Pants around ankles) then there was none there, so I had to use a dirty towel. Worst wipe experience of my friggin' life.........
    Purely awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Gui7arFreak View Post
    I enjoyed this tragic tale. It does indeed sound to be quite horrid. At least you didn't die.

one time after some spicy food i had a case where it kind of exploded all over the toilet and when i went to wipe some got on my hand

10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL
    i see what you did there, you took a wow related term and applied it to real life...i lold irl too xDDD

ot: worst was when the tank ran in on marrowgar, bubbled, then said wtf guys stop pullin threat im trying to do my job

10+ Year Old Account
    worst whipe is an old one :P in Kara back just after it was released, fighting prince, getting close to our first kill ever, and a fucking infernal dropped right on our healers, who has stupidly got themselves blocked in by two other infernals (our healers where idiots) we ended up whiping on 1%

got him next try though :P

haven't really had any ffffuuuuuccccckkkkk moments since then tbh, although once we whiped on HANDS DOWN the hardest boss in ToC... the fall down to where you fight Anub, our Shammy healer put water walkin on the raid, while we where all watching the Lich Bitch do his thing, no one noticed and we all died from fall damage
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

90k wipe on Heroic Chim and a 50k wipe on Al'Akir Only time I have thrown my headset down.
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

Doing atramedes (progression) we wiped on like 12k after a night of wipes. There were wimpers in vent....

Tons of 1% wipes on would be top rank kills... dcs bads etc :\
    Beta Club

Under 1% on Vashj back in BC before the BT patch...

Deleted
    1% wipe on atramedes.. After a long night of wiping, our best shot was 40%. Then we came down to god damn 1 % and suddenly wiped, the next try we came to 2%. Really annoying..

2k hp Heroic Sindragosa, would have been Server first.

and then didn't get a group as good for almost a year, only to down her a month before 4.0

nef 25man been working on it 4 about 3 weeks
    finaly get people to stay connected for the whole fight and wiped at 3%
    i cried irl

Stood in the Fire StendhalSyndrom's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Un-United States, In the newest of Yorks, on the Isle of Long, roaming the Eastern Meadows.
    an entire night of 3-1% wipes on Cho'gall, trash respawned and momentum was completely killed... on a brighter note he did die that Sunday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
    "Oh yeah?" said Rhonin. "Well, I've got Reginald Whipplebottom the Fourth, here." As he said this, he brandished his right fist. "And I've got Agamemnon W. Jackson, as well," he said, indicating his left fist. "And they brought their buddy, Peter T. Thickness, the Piston of Devastation." As he said this, he did a pelvic thrust, in case it wasn't clear that he was talking about his penis.

Worst wipe ever was 5% heroic anub 25 while he was current content. That was such a pita in 25 man, I don't think I've ever been eo intense during a boss fight. We lost a ton of good people because we never killed that bastard once and our guild nearly died because we spent so much time on it.