Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

What is worse then death?

What do you think is worse then death, I have been reading a book and it says their is fates worse then death. What do you think about that?Do you believe in it?If you did what?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Death just cuts you off and you don't necessarily suffer. Torturing someone for years would be a fate worse than death I'd say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... being burned alive and then living through it... living through that pain probably makes you want to kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    Death just cuts you off and you don't necessarily suffer. Torturing someone for years would be a fate worse than death I'd say.
    Justin Bieber music. Oh how I would hate to listen to that even once.

10+ Year Old Account
    As said above, torture. Enduring so much pain can make you want to die.

I would consider Total locked-in syndrome to be a fate worse than death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to me it would probably be becoming handicapped from the neck down and having someone take care of you for the rest of your life.

Or my account being hacked and all my purples disenchanted.

Being SUPER dead

listening to a vogon's poetry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Being paralyzed, deaf and blind, all together
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

10+ Year Old Account
    Having your wow account hacked, and never be restored.
    Signatures are overrated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loneliness. Total, utter, and complete loneliness.

I would eventually go insane without someone to talk to. It doesn't matter if they're the most conceited person around. Having absolutely no one else would send me over the edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Having to use "then" improperly instead of "than" for the rest of your life knowing that it is incorrect.

Please dont Grammar Nazi people ~Dark Side
    Last edited by Dark Side; 2011-03-18 at 01:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having to watch all the ones you love die horribly... I think that would be worse then dying with them. Ugh, awful topic, now I am all emo
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Eternal life would be much worse than death. Imagine how bored you get sometimes while you're alive. If you had to live an eternal, never ending life, you would get so bored of having done everything there is to do. You would try to find a way to kill yourself.

McDonalds !
    On the serious note, torture... For example Japanese have a thing where they make a hundred cuts on ur body with out damaging any life-depending organs; they also have one of the worst ways of executing ppl, they plant a bamboo plant under u , and let it grow thru u , until u die.....
    Apparently Musolini was also executed in a horrible way, im not sure about this though, he was hung upside down and left like that , whilst all of his relative were made to watch him hang there. They weren't fed, they cudnt drink... So he was hanging upside down, with all the blood rushing into his brain, watching his closest relatives suffer, and they were made to watch him suffer. That's just the worst way to go....

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Drowning forever.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Being forced to watch as everyone and everything I have ever loved is taken away from me. Slowly, one by one.

By my own beliefs, death is only the beginning. I have no fear of death itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    torture or eternal solitude. at least in death(a quick one) you don't feel anything or suffer.

patch day is by far worst