Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    being killed via dismembered by butter knife :P

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Life is worse than death.

Knowing exactly when and where the world is going to end, and not being able to say anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What do you think is worse then death, I have been reading a book and it says their is fates worse then death. What do you think about that?Do you believe in it?If you did what?
    death isn't bad at all. You may fear it, but after it happens you won't be able to acknowledge that it happened, and if you can't, then why is it bad? For others it may be bad, but the person who dies isn't receiving a bad fate.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kaellen - I Like your point

People dont fear Death
    People fear imagining Death

Here`s the Trick: stop imagining

Topic

Living a Life, forced to be "normal" in the Eyes of everyone. I know exactly what it`s like an id rather
    kill myself in an instant before letting that ever happen again.

Fear is worse than anything imaginable. Understanding is the opposite.

10+ Year Old Account
    prometheus style torture doesnt sound fun

prometheus:"hi im tied to a rock"
    vulture:"hi, im gonna eat out your liver every day and then im gonna fly away while you heal up, but ill be back tomorrow morning!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Despair: To be forgotten is worse than death.

Final Fantasy IX, At the beginning screen, if you wait, it scrolls through the characters, each with their own unique quote. This one happens to be Vivi's.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light. Hunters do it with the help of animal companions.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Torture, i think.

Life in solitary with only Justin Bieber on you IPod.

Now, seriously - an afterlife.

No, ok, seriously - Eternal Loneliness :>
    Last edited by Kworal; 2011-03-18 at 01:56 AM.

Stuck in a room with Rosie O'donnell.

10+ Year Old Account
    its Friday, Friday.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    McDonalds !
    On the serious note, torture... For example Japanese have a thing where they make a hundred cuts on ur body with out damaging any life-depending organs; they also have one of the worst ways of executing ppl, they plant a bamboo plant under u , and let it grow thru u , until u die.....
    Apparently Musolini was also executed in a horrible way, im not sure about this though, he was hung upside down and left like that , whilst all of his relative were made to watch him hang there. They weren't fed, they cudnt drink... So he was hanging upside down, with all the blood rushing into his brain, watching his closest relatives suffer, and they were made to watch him suffer. That's just the worst way to go....
    What....the....hell? Thats disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyro000 View Post
    What....the....hell? Thats disgusting.
    Death by impaling is awful, but was common at some point in time.

The Black Eyed Peas
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

I think being given the intellectual potential to comprehend infinity and finding out that everything is indeed infinite, would be worse than death.

Sometimes I think about how fast time passes when I'm asleep, and henceforth if I were dead how fast things would go by. A trillion years, the entire universe. What sounds like forever would be an infinitely small slice of infinity. What if a new universe spawns after our crunch or big freeze? And so on and so on. Infinitely? Sometimes I fear that there really is no "end" to everything, even if time stopped, because it would be flowing elsewhere. Thinking about this triggers a terrible sinking feeling of depression whenever I can really think about these kind of things.

Luckily, my brain does something crazy by releasing some sort of stress related hormone and I'm mentally unable to delve deeper or even think about the concept anymore and I don't care. Within seconds I feel better and then go back to enjoying life.

I feel bad for the people on this world who maybe are able to truly know about these things, can't stop thinking about them, and perhaps become extremely depressed because of it. Not even suicidal since it would be meaningless, just feeling like you're trapped in a system that will never end. Even if you were catholic or a religious person who believed in a heaven, even that couldn't psychologically save you since heaven is supposed to be eternal.

Wow that was long. Also torture sucks. If I was Bradley Manning I would much rather be dead right now.

edit: Just read about total locked-in syndrome. Oh god. OH GOD
    Last edited by blizihizake; 2011-03-18 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I would consider Total locked-in syndrome to be a fate worse than death.
    I was reading the page, and found a link to Sleep Paralysis, and i remember that happening to me before, and omfg its the most terrifying thing ever.
    When you're asleep, you brain kinda just "turns off" your ability to move, so when you dream about eating a razorblade sandwhich, you dont actually eat a razorblade sandwich.
    But when you get sleep paralysis, you wake and your brain doesn't "turn back on" your ability to move.
    This lasts anywhere from a few seconds to a good few minutes before your brain realizes it messed up and lets you move again, and i swear to god its horrible.

---

Being slowly eaten alive by wolves without teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Teets View Post
    Fear is worse than anything imaginable. Understanding is the opposite.
    Trapped in the ego of subjective perception.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is worse then death?
    Taxes. Sadly both are inevitable.