Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyá View Post
    or...

That is the most epic thing i have seen. Thank you for posting!!!!!

I would say isolation for any extended period of time.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    What do you think is worse then death, I have been reading a book and it says their is fates worse then death. What do you think about that?Do you believe in it?If you did what?
    "A fate worse than death" means "something that will make you wish you were dead". It's highly subjective and depends what each person considers to be bad enough they'd wish they were dead.

leveling archeology for two toons is a fate worse than death

I conducted extensive interviews with several individuals who had experienced death but were resuscitated, and then I had each watch this video.

In each interview, I had to physically restrain each person to prevent them from stabbing themselves in the heart with a pencil.

Science doesn't lie folks.

Lots of things. Torture is one, which consists of many forms, from rap music to paralysis to being cut up in a thousand pieces while you're still alive.

Watching your friend/loved one die before your very eyes. For some it can ruin your entire life. I'd also reckon seeing them suffer or be tortured would horrify me for the rest of my life and I'd want to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing is worse than death. Saying the opposite is emotional/idealistic crap. Death is the end. Finishville. You are no more. As long as you live, you can do something, you can think, feel, change your perception to accomodate your condition. When you die, you cannot do anything. It's the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drowning
    being buried alive
    being burned to the point of almost dying
    having surgery then the anesthesia wear off, so you're awake during the entire thing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on your outlook on life. For me personally, nothing is worse then death and nothing will ever come close to it. For others, they will believe that anything horrible is worse then death and that they would rather die. Life may be a living hell at times, but death is worse because you are nothing at that point. Everything you have ever known is lost forever. All of the good memories and times you've had with friends, or the bad memories you may of had but overcame and became a stronger person out of it. None of it matters when you're dead.

Watching your loved once pass away until you're the only one left is a fate worse than death. For most parents having a son or daughter die is a fate worse than death.

If I had to watch my entire family die and be the only one left..I don't think I'd make it.

a life full of herpes
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

I would rather die than be taken as a prisoner of war.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    having surgery then the anesthesia wear off, so you're awake during the entire thing.
    My mother had this experience, she could see the reflection of her stomach being cut wide open in that huge medical lamp thing above. She said it was quite funny and interesting, she felt no pain anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    Death just cuts you off and you don't necessarily suffer. Torturing someone for years would be a fate worse than death I'd say.
    pretty much this.

Deleted
    Seeing everyone you love, be tortured in the most horrific ways(americans are pretty good at that) and you also being tortured, in various different ways, from painful to 'pleasurable'.
    And then having a few weeks break...then the torture begins anew!
    That way, your mind will not be able to shut the pain receptors and you will be conscious all the time.

Deleted
    I think life then death. Dunno.

Having all your limbs amputated, and being mute and deaf... pretty much just conscious, cant do anythng, cant hear/speak to anybody, would be hell
    Oh also, Being expelled from hogwarts, apparently thats worse than death.. according to Hermoine in the first book/movie =S

Let me quote one of the best games ever made imo,
    "To be forgotten is worse than death".

Deleted
    A neverending whipe run...