Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bad troll is bad.

If OP is serious, he needs to learn to better cope with life in general. People are going to get rolled by unfavorable circumstances in their lives all the time and drowning your misery away in a video game isn't a good solution.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2011-03-18 at 01:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    girls come and girls go be happy you are one experience richer and one step closer to score
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Deleted
    Damn those female blood elf pallies, stealing all my monies.

Next time I'm dating a female tauren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahiki View Post
    Damn those female blood elf pallies, stealing all my monies.

Next time I'm dating a female tauren.
    Yeah and if she also hit and run there is more meat to grab on to

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NuKeIT View Post
    Yeah and if she also hit and run there is more meat to grab on to
    To quote Spinal Tap

'The wider the waistband, the deeper the quicksand'.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    to any other girls out there screwing with guys emotions...Go screw yourself
    Oh, ok.

'Cause men are far less guilty of this.

Grow a pair, deal with life, welcome to human nature. :P
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Durotar Thug View Post
    So I feel like crap, shes an asshole. Also, this is a big reason why video games are a part of my life...they never fuck you over, to any other girls out there screwing with guys emotions...Go screw yourself
    won't be the last time. we know better but we like getting ass, you can't have one without the other

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you at least tapped that ass?

Quote Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
    These women led me on: www . girlsinyogapants . com
    Enjoy! haha!
    Iiiii'm gonna guess that's NSFW. Which sucks. Cuz I need *some*thing from this thread to be entertaining. The Umad pic was good for some lulz, but I'm at work, so I's gotta laugh all quiet-like and all, ya know. XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    Oh, ok.

'Cause men are far less guilty of this.

Grow a pair, deal with life, welcome to human nature. :P
    This x1000.

---------- Post added 2011-03-18 at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    Did you at least tapped that ass?
    If he's coming here to whine and throw a pity party, the chances are high that. no, he did not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Babe Ruth, Barry Bonds, and even the great Sadaharu Oh all struck out far more times than they hit homeruns.

Nobody remembers the strikeouts.

You're going to fail far more often than succeed in life. The trick is to keep dusting yourself off and try again. I know it hurts, but you'll learn from it. It gets better. Trust me. I've been scorched by women in my youth. I have a wife I would not trade for the world for 20 years now. But I would never have met her or married her if I gave up and wallowed in my misery.

Fuck bitches.
    Get money.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    One girl I knew in high school freshman year...every day was the same. First period, she'd flirt wildly with me. Second period, I didn't exist because she was with her boyfriend. I opted to dodge that love triangle, so I ignored her first period. She would sit there for 40 minutes and stare at me. I just ignored. Sometimes in second period I'd stare at her. Never got a response. The way I figured it, if she ever opted to flirt with me in front of the other guy, I'd go for it. She never did though. One interesting thing was, back in the day, I was the only person in class to wear black jeans and black sneakers. Everyone else wore blue jeans and white sneakers. Sophomore year, this girl starts wearing more and more black, like a black trenchcoat, etc. I see her on facebook and she still wears black. Still unmarried.

Also knew another girl in high school that flirted with me for the final 3 years, unless her boyfriend was around, then I didn't exist. She loved running her hands through my spiked haircut. I was a little more polite to her, even flirted back some, but again my rule was to wait until she flirted with me in front of that other guy to make a move. She dated him all through high school but kept flirting with me. Senior year, we're both in the same class final period. Last day of high school, shortly before the end of class, she gets up out of her seat, walks down the aisle to me, runs her hands through my hair slowly, and rests her temple against mine, holding me there for a while, then she walked back to her desk and sat down. The other guy was in the class but didn't see it because he was up in the front too. So I got up, walked up to her, and said do that again (this was where it would be in plain sight of the other guy). If she did it, I was gonna kiss her. Instead, she ignored me, then the final bell rang, she quickly grabbed her books and zipped out of the room. Never saw her again. Years later, I see she has her photo on Facebook. She's still unmarried. Its an older photo and she never changes it. In the photo, she has spiked her hair...
    Man... you should of make a movie coz i would definitely go see it !
    And to the "boy" who made this post : Let me see if i get it ! So you got own by a girl , mouseclicking and keyturner in a duel ? get over it...oh wait hahahahahahaha