15+ Year Old Account

Random Rated BG Finder

Hello MMO-Champion users! My name is Coribean from Dentarg EU
    And i made a thread on eu.battle net with a question "can ya add rated bg finder feature?"

Not everyone can make a static group on their realms, and even if u do such a grp u meet supermega ~1500 average rating after 2 loses a group disbands with lotta whines, and would be nice to make such a feature with minimal arena/resi requirements

If anyone interested in this idea http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...48341?page=1#7

step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

>.> This is the equivalent to a random RAID finder. Which is also a good idea, but not something that can happen. Rated BG finder = people unorganized getting destroyed by anyone slightly more organized. regardless of gear. Oh hai Random Battleground Finder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Atleast they will know what to do and players would know that their opponents are geared like them (with resi and arena req)

Making a small friend groups with 2-3 ppl and queue and gettin RAGEANDFUN!!
    WINANDLOSE!
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rated bg's has become 10-15 man arena teams (soon to be only 10). I think blizz's intent was to allow those that dont like arena a way to compete for the upper tier pvp loot. As it stands now, the teams have sorted themselves out to a large degree, and fewer and fewer pug groups are forming on individual servers, and like OP said, cpl losses and the qq starts and it disbands.

A random 'LFRatedBG' feature would be a nice addition. The group comp/afk issues would be difficult for blizz to sort out, but I am confident they could come up with something that would work AT LEAST as well as the current LFD system.

10+ Year Old Account
    I brought something similar up on PTR discussion forum as a suggestion after another thread here a few days ago.
    "[Suggestion] Add a Rated BG's Raid Browser"
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228176850

Please respond to it if you have an opinion about it so that it goes back to the first page, no one said squat when I posted it there.

<Jen> You really like Priests
    <Me> If I could marry them
    <Me> I'd get them fired by the Vatican or something..
    <Me> I'd be having kids by them all the time