1. #1
    Stood in the Fire Rammwow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    424

    Check your Hotmail junkmail folder..

    ..and type the first word of the titles of the first 15 entries. Doesn't have to be hotmail, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who used it ages ago and has since abandoned it :P

    Blizzard The Tuukka Petri Blizzard Too FW Blizzard Business Big Blizzard How - Battle.net Battle.net

    When will they realize I have no use for dozens of beta invites..
    Last edited by Rammwow; 2011-03-18 at 01:24 PM.

  2. #2
    Mechagnome holyforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Some where in the bowels of new jersey
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammurg View Post
    ..and type the first word of the titles of the first 15 entries. Doesn't have to be hotmail, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who used it ages ago and has since abandoned it :P

    Blizzard The Tuukka Petri Blizzard Too FW Blizzard Business Big Blizzard How - Battle.net Battle.net

    When will they realize I have no use for dozens of beta invites..
    noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply

    all from "blizzard" about how my account has been selected for beta.....
    doh my god....

  3. #3
    Epic! Fysi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South UK
    Posts
    1,609
    Blackburn Gizoo FOG Gizoo Hotmail iTunes rosehip Gizoo Star Gizoo rosehip susan_usa28 SXF Gizoo rosehip

    Then again, I don't use hotmail for email.
    Must... resist... posting... huge... animated GIF...

  4. #4
    High Overlord Imgrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    158
    Battle.net Halifax Luxury Crude Insure Your Conistar Congratulations Not Battle.net Important Contact Smartphones Battle.net Legal World
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

  5. #5
    15 mails from blizzard concerning my account. Fun fact: that e-mail address is not associated with the battle-net account. Fail.

  6. #6
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    518
    Anne CC Handbags Financial Forclosure PPI Honda Freebie GB Instant Enlarge Tara Horoscopes Solar Borders - - 보딩스

  7. #7
    Blizzard Link Blizzard Time A new Return Fwd Talk Blizzard Chat Trion

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply

    all from "blizzard" about how my account has been selected for beta.....
    Those fake beta invites were one of the cruelest scams in wow e-mail phishing But yea, my spam folder looks a lot like that.

  9. #9
    High Overlord Mietsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    138
    P3-Support-Deborah-Support-Support-wowaccount@bliz...-wowaccount@blizz...-Support-Heather-Dancingbear-P3-WoWaccountadmin@blizz...-P3-Dancingbear-Mafia Wars by Zynga

  10. #10
    Mechagnome holyforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Some where in the bowels of new jersey
    Posts
    685
    Quote Originally Posted by Mietsch View Post
    P3-Support-Deborah-Support-Support-wowaccount@bliz...-wowaccount@blizz...-Support-Heather-Dancingbear-P3-WoWaccountadmin@blizz...-P3-Dancingbear-Mafia Wars by Zynga

    dancingbear 0.o .......oh my.............
    doh my god....

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by unwirklich View Post
    15 mails from blizzard concerning my account. Fun fact: that e-mail address is not associated with the battle-net account. Fail.
    Pretty much this, my account has been hacked and i NEED to click here to stop it being closed for good, shame i never used the account for Warcraft at all yet they know that i play it though..

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Mikaela TheElite Salina Blizzard Lonley Isabella Blizzard High-Quality Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard WoWaccountadmin noreply The-Internet Blizzard

  14. #14
    HadleyX

    You might wanna remove your email from the first one!

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubby View Post
    HadleyX

    You might wanna remove your email from the first one!
    That's SCAM! I don't even play rift.

    Edit: Oh i got it, but I don't care. It's not my battle.net mail

  16. #16
    he means that your email can be seen at the screenshot :P

  17. #17
    Herald of the Titans Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    2,919
    Reminder
    Kuja
    10
    Congratulations
    Important
    Use
    Use
    New
    New
    Kuja

    Sorry, no more spam available :P

    My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •