Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    The likelihood of a world war is, in my opinion, low. Masses of civil wars? I think thats more likely, although thats an entirely different conversation.
    Now that is a scary possibility. Instead of countries going to war with one another, you'd have many countries warring with themselves, dissolving into anarchy. Hell, most of Africa is already like this, and the Middle East is getting precariously close to it.

Heroic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

When Iran nukes Israel that is when you get WW3 and we all die.............. no rez sickeness.

Quote Originally Posted by killernik13 View Post
    can you please tell me since when the EU has a president?
    Since 19 November 2009. No he was not democratically elected by the people of EU.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqovTGjYjM4 will tell you who he is (lulz guaranteed).

"small world war"

lolwut

what is a "small world war"?

In Thrall's loving embrace, all hail ThrallChrist.
    then the list of "World Wars is as fallows"

World War 1
    16+ nation involved

World War 2
    27+ nations involved

Korean War
    84+ nations involved

Vietnam War
    16+ nations involved

Gulf War
    28+ nations involved

Afganistan 2002-current
    48+ nations involved

Iraq War
    44+ nations involved

Quote Originally Posted by xmpeL View Post
    what is a "small world war"?
    Its when you watch a WW from space, then every county looks very small?
    No srsly tho, yeah what is a "Small world war" ?=P

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    OT: There maybe is a 3WW going on behind our backs.
    It's called economic warfare http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_warfare and has been going on behind our backs for a while now... this says alot: http://www.usdebtclock.org/ WW3 is all about them $$$

I doubt we'll see another world war at least for a long time. We're going to see a lot of civil war before imo.

IMO, Civil Wars are a problem for the countries it is happening in. The moment our dumb bastard government decides to intervene is when things get ugly. Leave Libya alone. We can't afford to get involved in any way.

I honestly think WW3 will be because of Israel. All it would take would be some type of "terrorist" or other attack on Israel, and they would respond with a fairly typical knee-jerk reaction of severly bombing the country they feel is responsible.

The US would then be faced with backing up its "Ally" or denouncing the counterstrike. All in all, I just feel that the Israelis seem to have the biggest potential to piss-off the entire Islamic world since they are so impulsive...rather ironic when considering I am an American stating this...lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Last DJ View Post
    Nothing in WoW makes you special, except perhaps for the unique ability to form coherent sentences... So lighten up, sweetcheeks, and stop taking a collection of pixels so seriously. If you want accomplishments or uniqueness that merits more than a half-hearted shrug or confused blinking, go win an Olympic Gold.

No, there wont be a WW3 starting because the UN goes into Lybia. Most world leaders have come out and said Gadaffi is a madman and should step down, fuck even China and Russia agreed to this in the security council. The U.S invasion of Iraq was a different matter for example, they didnt have the support of the UN but went in anyway. That had a bigger chance of starting a WW3 then this.

World wars are over and done with, they would be over in minutes. Planetary wars though... who knows.

i dont care if there is gonna be a ww3 .( i rly doubt if there is gonna be one ya only need to eliminate 1 person). all those countrys have dictators that only care about money instead of ppl lifes.
    if kadaffi falls there will be a new one standing up .

Hi guys. Soooo...you guys were really, really, really deep in debt. We bought you out. Yeeaahhh...so we pretty much own this country now. We're gonna need you to learn to speak ____. Don't worry, the new president we're flying over for you tonight will have translators until you get it down. So, uhhh...you're welcome!

Field Marshal
    3rd world war - no.
    America just poking it's your nose into other’s problems for its own selfish goals - yes
    "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
    -Life

Quote Originally Posted by Gractan View Post
    I honestly think WW3 will be because of Israel. All it would take would be some type of "terrorist" or other attack on Israel, and they would respond with a fairly typical knee-jerk reaction of severly bombing the country they feel is responsible.

The US would then be faced with backing up its "Ally" or denouncing the counterstrike. All in all, I just feel that the Israelis seem to have the biggest potential to piss-off the entire Islamic world since they are so impulsive...rather ironic when considering I am an American stating this...lol.
    Being Jewish and having family in Israel, I think you may be right. Israel has been under siege and fighting for its survival literally since it's formation in 1948. It is a real shame it is surrounded by muslim extremist states that have a deep buried hatred and disgust for anything Jewish. I just hope that a country like Iran never develops a nuclear weapon capable of hitting Israel because if they do, Israel will probably find out and preemptively destroy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennsson View Post
    Religion is the root to all evil in the world.
    No, interpretation of relligion is the root of all evil in the world. If you look at them all, they all say pretty much the same thing, its just how they are viewed by different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennsson View Post
    Religion is the root to all evil in the world.
    Yep. Fanaticism no matter in what forms it shows itself is the worst possible thing. I wouldnt fight other humans for god or religion in any case.

Truth be told tyrants shouldnt be allowed to roam free but with the militaristic power the West has i cant imagine it would be to hard to take down without full scale military invasions.

So they obviously aim for more then what they claim.

I just came home from a model UN last week and i had emergency crisis. we ended up passing a no fly zone.AND THEN IT HAPPENED. 0.0. maybe gaddafi will capture Hilary Clinton too like he did in my emergency crisis group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddilus
    fireball
    what can't be solved by shooting a fireball at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Ultima View Post
    I'll say Night Elves. They'll hide in their treehouse, put up a "No orks allwed" sign and pull up the ladder.