Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonharty24 View Post
    Blizzard did say they wanted to continue the troll story perhaps there will be a new troll raid?
    yeah new... ya know repackaged 6yr old classic they butchered. dropped the ball on a zul'drak raid and now redoing the classics en'masse. i'm sure we'll see one thats new, and relaeased as an xpack itself at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixati0n View Post
    just so wrong.. it was not meant to come out with release.. where are you spinning that bullshit from?
    It was always meant to come out as the first major content patch, now we realise it's going to be the 2nd.
    People speculated that because of Cata's release date pushback that we might see it in release, more hoping than anything else..
    Blizzcon '09 says otherwise dipshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NJTbr3HEoM

Skip to 6:30

Obviously some things have changed, but as I said previously, they originally planned to have The Firelands released with Cata. Anything else I can do for you or would you like to piss me off some more by being an arrogant prick?
    Last edited by PBitt; 2011-03-20 at 04:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    Blizzard openly admitted ToC was a mistake.
    i disagree with them, ToC was nice, if they added a 2nd small raid (cough cough Gundrak?), it would have been absolutely perfect imho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixati0n View Post
    just so wrong.. it was not meant to come out with release.. where are you spinning that bullshit from?
    It was always meant to come out as the first major content patch, now we realise it's going to be the 2nd.
    People speculated that because of Cata's release date pushback that we might see it in release, more hoping than anything else..
    Technically speaking, Firelands/4.2 WILL be the first MAJOR content patch. ZA/ZG is considered a minor patch which is in line with the new Blizzard patch philosophy.

the people that make these posts complaining about lack of content are usually the ones who never down all the content.

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    Holy crap, that Psii guy trolled you guys hardcore, we get it, you think he's a fucking idiot, can you guys move on and get back on topic instead of continuing to bash him all day every day?
    The sheep are just like fat kids desperately chasing a twinkie.
    It's almost too easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how people continusly quote post #2 to say exact same thing x100 already have said, but somehow they also have to.

OnT: I'd be OK with a 8bosses tier, but if they decide to release Deathwing after 4.2 (4.3) I will go nuts!
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Another ToC raid incoming ? rofl
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    It's pretty simple.
    For me:
    If 4.2 is Firelands + new BH boss, I quit.
    If 4.2 is Firelands + new BH boss + new 1-3 boss raid + new 3-5 boss raid, I stay.
    Here's hoping that we only get Firelands so we can get rid of some more arrogant shitholes

i do believe this will be the shortest xpac release sadly
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Deleted
    I don't care if they bring "only" 8 bosses if those 8 are awesomely designed. And the new boss in Baradin Hold...well I don't expect much from him.