Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    you're not pre-potting, you're only just starting heroic content where most of the ranked people likely have more gear than you.
    pre-potting seems kind of dumb to me because 1. A tolvir potion isnt gonna add too much for the first 25 secs seeing as Im ramping up my cycle. Im also borderline on pulling threat alot in the beginning so this would make it worse. It would add some extra though.

Now for the heroic gear remark, IDK about that. Like I said I do usually rank fights , including 12th ranked feral on Nef and ODS. It was just this fight I need to tweak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick question, do you know where to position so you're "behind" his body? there is actually a trick to that

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtaurne View Post
    Quick question, do you know where to position so you're "behind" his body? there is actually a trick to that
    Yeah I do.

Deleted
    Beserk on the first head phase or 2nd depending on when Hero/Bloodlust is popped? Dunno why you are using TF before rip? i use it afterwards as i'm low on energy for follow up FB or SR. On down phase for head yes you can position easily for shred I do it constantly on my druid, only times you cannot be guarenteed to be able to shred it when he is actively hitting the tank and sometimes thrashes around like a muppet on acid. And first thing i always do on head phase is get rip up after that its FB and i try to get at least one FB with TF active in

---------- Post added 2011-03-20 at 12:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post
    pre-potting seems kind of dumb to me because 1. A tolvir potion isnt gonna add too much for the first 25 secs seeing as Im ramping up my cycle. Im also borderline on pulling threat alot in the beginning so this would make it worse. It would add some extra though.
    I won't prepot unless I'm using uptime on beserk or I have a FB ready with 5 combo points, and TF to boot, time it and use it after you have applied rip to exposed head maybe?
    And yes rip is a real pain in the ass at the moment on pulls, Its the only reason i'm still NE so I can still shadowmeld (even though its pure garbage!!).
    Last edited by mmocd0a92c5d08; 2011-03-20 at 12:47 AM.

Make sure to refresh bleeds/have full pool of energy when the head is exposed.
    Dots on the body still tick when you switch to the head. Not 100% sure but the same might apply to the head when the body reactivates.
    Try to sync blood lust, trinkets and berserk for the exposed head for max damage output.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Make sure to refresh bleeds/have full pool of energy when the head is exposed
    also this yes

Quote Originally Posted by hugsalotbear View Post

Now for the heroic gear remark, IDK about that. Like I said I do usually rank fights , including 12th ranked feral on Nef and ODS. It was just this fight I need to tweak.
    This is a severe tank fail then, you have ramp up time, the only melee that should have early threat problems is ret pally or fury warrior, you have a hunter in group.
    23+seconds pre-pot plus 25seconds pot lined up with your cooldown during fight is a huge amount of fight to be running with 1200 extra agility.

If you're trying to rank and you're not potting then you're just a cheap ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashunt View Post
    Beserk on the first head phase or 2nd depending on when Hero/Bloodlust is popped? Dunno why you are using TF before rip? i use it afterwards as i'm low on energy for follow up FB or SR. On down phase for head yes you can position easily for shred I do it constantly on my druid, only times you cannot be guarenteed to be able to shred it when he is actively hitting the tank and sometimes thrashes around like a muppet on acid. And first thing i always do on head phase is get rip up after that its FB and i try to get at least one FB with TF active in
    Tiger's Fury being used right before rip and hopefully rake is to make them get the damage buff during it. It's a much better idea to use up any energy you have so the energy you get from your TF isn't 'overflowed' and wasted, pop it then use rake and rip.