So.... [Zul'jin's Blood] then.

Last night i formed a pug raid via trade chat for some 85s who had never seen the zul'aman raid to go in and have some fun and grab some memento gear before its gone.

We had a great time taking screenshots, riding around, taming yellow and pink dragonhawks and talking about the lore of the zone. I recommend doing it with some folks before its gone even if its soloable.

Anyway after the final screenshot around Zul'jins corpse i was congratulated for making a fun little timesink of an event and given all his drops. Including a quest item call 'zul'jins blood'.

So i take it outside and give it to one of the people in the little camp by the flight path and summoning stone. He throws it on the fire they have been tossing all the troll mojos and potions on and the fire turns blue and starts spitting out little blue meteor things. The guy is then gripped by a ghostly force that pulls him into the fire and we hear one side of a conversation with him talking about how it was all your characters fault and basically talking to an entity within the now blue-almost arcane instead of fel fire. He says some more i cant remember then the fire returns to normal and a woman nearby gives you 100jp on behalf of adal or something and thats the end.

Anyone wonder if a continuation of the zul'aman story has been in the works for a while?

I mean the trolls of gundrak where doing the same thing with there loa and who knows what that story would have culminated into in the gundrak raid- there was that hakkar looking tail in the 5 man there.

Probably something for wowinsiders tin foil hat colmn but you never know, the grey mane wall was in game for a long time with no reveal so who knows maybe it is more than a hurried rehash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Juice, that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgnumbers View Post
    Juice, that is all.
    Waffles....

and yea their continuing on the story of both...prolly going to be a 4.4 raid