Poll: What is your relationship status?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Single. Cause its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aamu View Post
    Single. Cause its fun.
    How dare you imply that being in a relationship / married / engaged isnt fun!

You've obviously been with boring people.
    :3

single.
    and i think i will always be =p

Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    How dare you imply that being in a relationship / married / engaged isnt fun!

You've obviously been with boring people.
    :3
    I'm not gonna say that one is more 'fun' than the other, but it's nice just to be single - especially around holidays and birthdays
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

I have been in a relationship for 9 months, then we got married for 2 years now. We are both very happy with each other, every marriage has difficulties, but its how you manage through them is the important thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess single. Not really "single" but that's a different story altogether.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I'm not gonna say that one is more 'fun' than the other, but it's nice just to be single - especially around holidays and birthdays
    Not in anyway trying to be spiteful or mean, but I beg to differ.

Having my fiance around on my birthday and spending the holidays with her is a magical thing.

When you find someone you truly love, you'll want to spend as much time as you can with them.
    At least, I do.

(Besides, she lets me play WoW so long as she can go on Minecraft. Even trade. )

Not in anyway trying to be spiteful or mean, but I beg to differ.

Having my fiance around on my birthday and spending the holidays with her is a magical thing.

When you find someone you truly love, you'll want to spend as much time as you can with them.
    At least, I do.

(Besides, she lets me play WoW so long as she can go on Minecraft. Even trade. )
    Well there's my problem. I've had nothin' but trouble.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Well there's my problem. I've had nothin' but trouble.
    Dont worry.

So did I, trust me.
    Seriously.
    One of my ex's was cheating on me with my best friend for 4 months, the other used me for a simple rebound for 6 months to get over HER ex.

Till I met her, then everything changed.

Without sounding cheesey, 'she' is out there for you too.
    Just gotta look.

*Romantic music.*

In a relationship with beautiful girl for over a year now :3 sadly she's not a gamer ;p

Happily single. I'll look for a relationship in the future but as of right now not actively looking, I would try to start one if I just happened to meet the right person though.
    i5 2500k, GTX 660Ti , Asrock Z68 Pro3-M, 8GB RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Shortcircut View Post
    Happily single. I'll look for a relationship in the future but as of right now not actively looking but I would try to start one if I just happened to meet the right person.
    There seems to be a lot out there like you. Maybe there needs to be a WoW dating site...

Wait, nevermind. It'd only be able to pronounce a 10% success rate, tops, because of the sheer demographics

www.spinatlantic.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting married in less than 7 weeks!

May the 4th!

Glad fiancée is as geeky as me!

May the 4th be with you!

In a 4 1/2 year relationship with someone I met through wow. We chatted for around 6 months (with a few IRL meetings) before we made it official and I moved in with him. We plan to get married in the fall of next year.

Dont worry.

So did I, trust me.
    Seriously.
    One of my ex's was cheating on me with my best friend for 4 months, the other used me for a simple rebound for 6 months to get over HER ex.

Till I met her, then everything changed.

Without sounding cheesey, 'she' is out there for you too.
    Just gotta look.

*Romantic music.*
    One cheated, one used, and the other lied. That's the tl;dr of my life.

Like I said in the OP, I'm not too worried about it. It'd be nice and I'm optimistic that I'll find someone, but one of the best life lessons I've learned is to be content with where you are and not spend your entire life driven by what you don't have yet.

I actually found this image on Stumbleupon that seems to fit what I'm trying to say pretty well; but, before I get too far off-topic, I'll just stop talking and head to bed (7:30AM in Michigan =\)

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    in a relationship for 2years and 3months now. and shes not a gamer:/ at all

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Single, been single for 4 years now cause all the relationships inbetween there werent what someone would call a relationship and broke that off quick.

They say every pot has its lid but i am starting to think that mine was broken in the making =)))

Quote Originally Posted by e30Birdy View Post
    Single, been single for 4 years now cause all the relationships inbetween there werent what someone would call a relationship and broke that off quick.

They say every pot has its lid but i am starting to think that mine was broken in the making =)))
    Heh, no one said there isn't a lid for a broken pot.

www.spinatlantic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    In a relationship with a WoW nerd and I couldn't be happier.
    Oh hi. ;D

Same thing as this guy. =)

In a relationship, but plan to get married. We both know its going to happen, but how to do it is the question I haven't thought of yet.