Poll: Would YOU Ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No! I wouldn't ninja it! But that is because I already got it, from a fair roll(Second time I did "The Eye"). )

10+ Year Old Account
    If i was with guildies, no... if it was a pug, yes, because i hate 99.99& of the retards on my server

I wouldn't... it's fugly lol. It's enough I'm playing alongside elves, don't need to be riding a burning pink bird aswell, lol.

funny story about alar my friend ran it and it dropped, he was master looter. instead if a generic ninja he spammed the loot that dropped with an addon and took the ashes while his addon spammed the loot minus ashes of course.

7/7 Firelands 6/7HM Firelands
    13/13 T11
    ​Glory of The Cataclysm Raider

Yes I would ninja it , anyway Blizzard dont give a shit about ninja or scam , so nothing will happen to me

I wouldnt do it if I play with real life friend or guild run

Only character I would want it on would be my Fire Mage, so I could throw on my Flame Keeper title and RP walk around Org on the mount.

Hardly play that character though, so it'd go to waste compared to a mount collector or something.
    D3 - Aggs 60 Barbarian | Paladin | Warlock | Shaman | Death Knight | Warrior |

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

I've passed on too many mounts in the passed and have always regretted it(bear mount, our Ashes we had drop, ect.)

Its a hard decision, up until cata came out it was the only item in the game that I would have shamelessly ninjaed if I could, however, with the release of the dark phoenix, while not as cool, it is a similar mount. So I really couldn't say if I would or not. I have a weak place in me for that mount.

Yes. I'm paying for the game and i organized the group so i have every right to take the loot i desire.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I put together groups somewhat regularly for this mount, 4 people and they need to be able to equip a dagger. Always just leave it set to group loot. If you push greed when it drops that's your own fault. I expect everyone to click need (unless they don't want it).

Yes, definitely worth the server/ name change.

Deleted
    Guys wtf.!! why to ninja it.. it's ridiculous ninjaing(wtf) things. this week a started making a group with ppl(friends) that want to help me take it... it's easy.. you just need good friends

Deleted
    No i wouldnt. Heard of stories from my realm that some dickhead ninjad A'lar and tranferred the same day, sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    I never collected mounts, so I would not ninja it.
    This, couldn't care less..

'Ninja'ing a item is not worth the ban + item removed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demostravius View Post
    Over 50% of WoW players think it's okay to steal stuff; if you really want it!
    Because 1.6k players is a good representation for about a potential 5 to 6 million active players (or maybe more)?

no, there's like 3 people on the server with it and I wouldn't be able to use it without people remembering. ruins the point of stealing it, doesn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

i actually recently saw it drop me nd 3 guildies did it i lost by like 10

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I probably would have thought about it before >.> It would have been hard to be a ML and be like here! have it mr. guy ive never met

but now Id probably end up just getting a group for it and leaving at the last boss, and just solo it or bring my slaves..i mean friends >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    +10 Internets for proper usage of "couldn't."
    Sweet! Where do i collect these internets?