What to buy from Valor Points?

Hello, Im playing holypriest on my alt atm. I have gotten pretty good gear after all the raids we have done and is about to make a choise what to buy from my valors.
    Should I get the tier11chest and get 3/5 tierpieces, get the spirit ring or get the trinket from valor points?
    We might start trying some more on Cho'gal soon so we might could get a kill (and maybe some awesome loot for me =) )

Don't know how to link my armory
    Bazinga EU-The Maelstrom

You can't post links with a post count under 5/10. That's why you can't link your armory
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Deleted
    If your guild is ready to start trying cho'gall, I would definitely go for T11. The four set bonus is insanely good for holy priest (and will be even better next patch), so it should definitely be your first priority. If you're in a good guild, you might even get priority on the drop if you only need the shoulders for the bonus (it really is that good).

The Valor trinket isn't all that great. I'd suggest getting your chest piece and then the ring. Buy the DMC: Tsunami and the Valor boots while your at it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're close to a Cho'gall kill, you should be going for your 4 piece bonus. It's insane regen. After that, you probably want Core of Ripeness, as it's BiS, along with Darkmoon Card: Tsunami until Heroic Cho'gall.

Quote Originally Posted by tobberoth View Post
    The four set bonus is insanely good for holy priest (and will be even better next patch)
    What? It's not being changed for Holy with 4.1, the Disc side of it is getting changed to no longer require Weakened Soul.

And Covertx, Core of Ripeness is equivalent to Fall of Mortality, except it's better because you can use it whenever you want, instead of having it proc at random. So no random procs when you're at 95% mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

15+ Year Old Account
    Get Tier first, then get everything else you want from the vendor afterwards.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

I find that the tier chest just sucks for Holy (Crit? I had an heroic chest that was better itemized than that for Holy Priest) the bonus of the 4 pieces is good but since you haven't killed Cho'Gall I would not go to the Chest yet (Halfus Chest is way better imo, easy to get)

there are also easy to get rings from the Conclave of Wind

Get the Legs and Gloves from the tier (they're pretty good and there are not real good alternatives, Chimaeron drops one wiht Haste instead of Mastery but you should go for Head, Legs, Shoulders and Hands for the 4 pieces bonus imo)
    I would go for the trinket depending on which trinkets you've now... it's one of the best trinkets you can get so it won't get replaced to fast (unless you've Tsunami and FoM drops from Cho), other than that I would go for the back (Heavenly Breeze If I'm not mistaken) after that, the ring is also pretty good but there are a lot of rings and backs are scarce (the one in Valiona is pretty cool though)

It really depends on what slots you've got epics already I would go this way:

Trinket - Tier (Hands/Legs) - Back - Ring - Boots (you can buy them thats why I don't rate them higher) - Tier Chest
    Last edited by Kaeldin; 2011-03-26 at 01:23 AM.
    Kaeldin the Flamebreaker, lvl 85 Blood Elf Priest [Grim Batol EU]

There is never enough haste to compensate for bad DPS or a stupid tank.
    You can't heal stupidity.

if he's just starting chogall nef is prob a ways away, whether you offset the head or the chest for 4pc doesn't really matter (minimal crit difference), you just want to get the 540 spirit asap. Having to get 2 tokens for your 4pc is probably blocking another person from theirs when they haven't managed chogall or nef yet.

edit: ot; Assuming you guys are starting chogall get chest so you can immediatley have your 4pc if you get shoulders. Then I'd go Back/ring/boots, maybe move ring up if you aren't doing ToFW. Get Tsunami and wait for FoM off chogall imo.
    Last edited by Docta; 2011-03-26 at 11:13 AM.

get the teir

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    What? It's not being changed for Holy with 4.1, the Disc side of it is getting changed to no longer require Weakened Soul.

And Covertx, Core of Ripeness is equivalent to Fall of Mortality, except it's better because you can use it whenever you want, instead of having it proc at random. So no random procs when you're at 95% mana.
    I think they mean the change to Chakra so it's permanent until cancelled, although I can't see most people sitting outside of Chakra at the moment for more than a second or two.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

T11, tsunami card, another trink (i got the TB one, but the one from maloriak is pretty good as well), get the ring, and compose a BiS list with you goals, i almost got mine (just need the wand from chimaeron and i can start getting my heroic BiS gear.)

Thanks everyone for the tips and advices. We got Cho'gal down finally but ofcourse no tiers for me
    As it looks from todays raid we only had me, pallyhealer and a shadowpriest. What I know the paladins BiS gear doesn't include any tier parts as it is now. Will hopefully get the tiers since the shadowpriest have only one tier part as it is now.

Thanks again for the help

/Altaïr (Bazinga) - EU-The Maelstrom