10+ Year Old Account

Help/Heroic ready?

I hate to do this because i feel bitchy but I really am sick if healing regs and I wanna do heroics but im not sure if I can heal it I've done 2 as shadow but my dps is kinda meh, i keep up but I feel I dont do as well as I could if I was MS shadow.

Armory

If you dont wanna look

Average iLVL : 335
    Mana : 85k
    Spirit : + 1365 (all gear has spirit)
    All enchanted/reforged/gemmed

I do understand I have few dps pieces but between a 333 and a 297 I'll take the hit. I've tried getting a new wand way to many times. So what do you guys think? Should I continue on the horrid track of regs and being bored out of my mind?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Talizora; 2011-03-19 at 07:27 PM.

I'd say gearwise you are deffo ready for heroics. I went in before ungemmed and unenchanted, did struggle a little on intense things (OOM rings any bells? :P), but don't be too afraid.

As long as you feel comfortable with healing at 85 in heroics, that's what is far more important then gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Well without looking at your Armory, priority for healing is having all Spirit items... from there you can start picking and choosing which peices to pick up to get you to where you wanna be within your build, wether it be Haste/Mastery/Crit whatever... but work on getting all Spirit items first and start healing heroics around 330-333 ilvl... otherwise, stick with Normal modes to get the gear up to par and to get experience on the fights healing them if you dont already know them.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you find even the harder normals easy, then you're ready for heroics. That is how I judged my readiness.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

It also depends on the rest of the group. Does the tank know what he's doing? Are the DPS retarded or do they know how to target the tank and press F to target the same mob he is attacking. Do they know how to CC when needed? Do they know how to interrupt? Do they move out of shit that's hurting them? If everyone else does their job to avoid taking unnecessary damage, you should be fine.

Deleted
    Do normals til you thinking that normals are easy and you have loads of mana left, then give one a go.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your gear is very impressive for heroic level dungeons, more than half of your items are already heroic level! You will have at most seven straight upgrades to heroic level gear, and the rest will be side-grades or gear with slightly better allocated stats.

If you are comfortable with healing normal modes, go for it!
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED