hows the new i7??

just today i ordered all my parts for a customized computer and got the intel i7 2600k

anyone else have this processor?? i heard its pretty damn good

It's fastest current CPU for gaming computer, shouldn't have any problems with it. But for 100% gaming use it's $100 wasted money when i5-2500K would do just as good.

If you want thoughts or comments on what you're paying for, it would be better to ask before making the order.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's better then the i5-2500K if you plan on doing Highly-Threaded tasks such as video editing or 3-D design work. Other then that, it's more or less a i5-2500K.

Quote Originally Posted by Joathen View Post
    It's better then the i5-2500K if you plan on doing Highly-Threaded tasks such as video editing or 3-D design work. Other then that, it's more or less a i5-2500K.
    well thats actually good to know, i do work in these related areas considering im an art major.

and i did look up my products before buying lol, i was just looking for comments i may have not gotten before.