[Music] Alter Bridge

Could these dudes rock any harder than they do? Amazing music.

I'm going to be honest, I haven't listened to their music past One Day Remains. They sounded great when they were doing their own sound(Metalingus, Find the Real, The End is Near), but when they were doing Creed-like music or got a little too soft I didn't like them. Are their next two albums straying from Creed more?

Aren't the entire band from Creed minus the singer?

Yeah, but they have a similar but heavier sound with the dropped Christianity themes. Oh, and they're apparently pretty damn good live

Might have to check out their other two albums after watching this. I really dig bands that can perform live.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2011-03-20 at 03:36 AM.

I heard Blackbird a little while back. Didn't like it at all. Boring. Tedious. yada yada.

If you like live bands check out Thornley and 3 Days Grace. Best $30 I've spent in my life. Oh, and they opened for Nickelback, who were also amazing live.

I like the song Isolation by them.

lol, creed minus the alcoholic

---------- Post added 2011-03-20 at 12:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jreg View Post
    Aren't the entire band from Creed minus the singer?
    yeah, he drank himself into stupidity while preaching to others

overall this is one of the shittiest bands i can think of, everything about them in manufactured, creed sold out a while back in the 90s and then tried to carry that over to altar bridge with more of a pop influence.

you're not a fucking artist if you aren't passionate about what you do
    Last edited by soberundertow; 2011-03-20 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soberundertow View Post
    lol, creed minus the alcoholic

---------- Post added 2011-03-20 at 12:17 PM ----------

yeah, he drank himself into stupidity while preaching to others

overall this is one of the shittiest bands i can think of, everything about them in manufactured, creed sold out a while back in the 90s and then tried to carry that over to altar bridge with more of a pop influence.

you're not a fucking artist if you aren't passionate about what you do
    How about you give an example of who you think is a good band?

Quote Originally Posted by soberundertow View Post
    Although I can definitely understand if you don't like their music(I don't like about half of their first album, still listening to the others), they're definitely not pop-y at all. If anything, they're considerably heavier than anything Creed has done.

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    How about you give an example of who you think is a good band?
    Here's a hint: look at his avatar. Or his name even.

Fun fact: Myles Kennedy makes an appearance as "Thor" in the movie Rockstar.

Their music is alright.

Metalingus is their best song imo

Down to my Last, In Loving Memory and Ghost of Days Gone By

I have a man crush on Miles Kennedy

Deleted
    I prefered Miles Kennedy when he did a few concerts with Slash.
    He sang Sweet Child o mine one billion times better than Axl Rose ever did.

Isolation is alright by them, but not something I can listen to all day, like Seether or Billy Talent or 30 seconds to mars.