Looking for UI help

ive been seeking new UI addon to use, but am having defficulty to chose the right and updated version.

the one that intress me most is how this look:

i dont need any pack. someone who know what it is? when i found the picture it said spartanUi but it looks outdated.

otherwise if you have simmilar addon, show me how it is/ what addon named and i will consider

What addon are you thinking about?

That picture has an action bar, minimap, unitframe and panels addon, probably even more. If your not after the Spartan UI, which is the one in the picture, then I don't see how to help.

In any case, if you did want the UI compilation, you can find a fan update here:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...FanUpdate.html

Thats Spartan UI. You can D/L the whole UI from curse.

There is a SpartanUI Fan Update @ wowinterface but that is not without issues due in part with it being taken over by another author after a lack of updates on the orignal.
    You could try that out, but it is an alpha release so a work in progress very much.

You can mock up a very satisfying SpartanUI clone using Chinchilla for the minimap, Bartender4 for hotkeys, Shadowed Unit Frames for the player/target/etc, and Minimap Button Frame to handle the various buttons. All four mods are actively maintained. Throw in Chocolate Bar for a good LDB/Broker handler. The risk of a complete-replacement UI, however pretty, is that when the author moves on, it's done.