10+ Year Old Account

Satrina Buffs Frames - Poisons

I recently downloaded and installed Satrina Buff Frames on my rogue. Awesome look, functionality etc etc etc.

Anyway, I came across a bit of a problem where my poisons on my weapons weren't showing up as buffs on SBF like they do on the default bliz frames.

Is there a way to turn this on or configure it to show my poisons as buffs? Or does SBF just not do poisons?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Berteh; 2011-03-20 at 10:28 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a known bug in SBF - it doesn't show any "temporary enchants" - poisons, fishing lures, weapon oils, sharpening stones, shaman weapon 'chants, etc.

It seems to me (so maybe I'm wrong) that also Diocode is not following much this add on. There are other good alternatives to Satrina?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post
    I recently downloaded and installed Satrina Buff Frames on my rogue. Awesome look, functionality etc etc etc.

Anyway, I came across a bit of a problem where my poisons on my weapons weren't showing up as buffs on SBF like they do on the default bliz frames.

Is there a way to turn this on or configure it to show my poisons as buffs? Or does SBF just not do poisons?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Dunno why, but mine works perfectly with poisons as buffs...

Satrina works fine with my temp enchants

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think deleting it and reinstalling it might work?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteh View Post
    Do you think deleting it and reinstalling it might work?
    As long as you delete the saved variables which hold the settings for the file too. I recall seeing an option in Satrina to display weapon enchants -- maybe you accidentally disabled it?

Raven is the SBF alliterative seems just if not more configurable. It also uses less memory than the power hungry sbf. At least mine, might be worth checking out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dankz View Post
    Raven is the SBF alliterative seems just if not more configurable. It also uses less memory than the power hungry sbf. At least mine, might be worth checking out.
    Does it provide buff frames?

Yes, raven is a Buff/Debuff frame addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make the frame you want your poisons/enchants/etc to show up on non-interactive. This solved the problem for me, but of course that means no right-clicking the buffs off.
    Last edited by sqwarlock; 2011-03-25 at 01:13 AM.

Deleted
    I still get this bug for both poisons and weapon enchants even when i whitelist
    Looks like the buff isnt even detected so far the only bug ive had with this addon

HELP PLS

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy thread necro batman. Satrina's is vastly outdated, look into Raven. Same look, much more up-to-date.