Thread: Sinestra 10?

Deleted

Sinestra 10?

Hey,
    I was wondering if Sinestra is 25man only cause I can only find 25man videos on youtube.Anyone knows if she is only 25man available or if also 10man can u link a video?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is heroic mode only, So the chances are you've only seen 25 videos is because only the top end guilds have downed it. Which most of them raid at 25.

She is available on both 10 and 25man. Only 4 guilds have defeated her on 10man so they are probably waiting for more guilds to score a kill before releasing a video.
    Last edited by jacce; 2011-03-20 at 02:41 PM. Reason: 4 guilds, not 3.

Deleted
    think there's 1 guild or so who killed it on 10

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know of any 10-man videos, but yes, there are separate 10- and 25-man versions. The World First 10-m kill was done by a guild called Just Enjoy Your Playing, if I recall.

From what I understand, the fight is just ridiculous, so not many 10ms have downed her yet. That's probably why there's no video.

Deleted
    With the exclusion of Halfus, the heroics in BoT are really hard in 10man. According to wowprogress, in 10man only 4 guilds killed Sinestra and another 13 who killed Heroic Cho'Gall but not sinestra. In 25man there are 44 guilds with heroic 13/13 and a few others who miss some heroic bosses but killed sinestra.

Deleted
    wowprogress is not accurate for tracking 10/25man
    better use wowtrack

10+ Year Old Account
    It can be that Sinestra in Korea still take ridiculous damage from Dark Simualcrum (Death Knight ability).

But it might not be that way, they could have killed it legit, but Im surprised there aint a video/screenshot of it.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

that is probably because they do not have the sense of posting a video or screenshot after each significant kill.

but with so many koreans' killing her while there are not any EU/US/TW 10 man guilds, i can't help thinking the bug is still out there. Or the legit-kill guild helps killing sinetra for other guilds by logging on their characters. (might be a terminology for this behaviour in English)

10+ Year Old Account