Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Alchemy + anything else. The vibrant stone is too good to miss, and Mixology saves you thousands of gold each week. The only other profession worth getting as a new holy pally is engineering for the helmet which is as good as the one from Council but ofc easier to get.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Enchanting/JCing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm suprised no one is saying Tailoring. The back enchants you get with it is very nice. You get procs of (1000 AP, 580 Intel, and 580 Spirit). My lock is Tailoring/Enchanting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    I'm suprised no one is saying Tailoring. The back enchants you get with it is very nice. You get procs of (1000 AP, 580 Intel, and 580 Spirit). My lock is Tailoring/Enchanting.
    Isnt this about hpal instead of warlocks?

Got ench/insc, I guess its okay. Not that professions really made that big of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    herbalism + alchemy
    herbalism: macro lifeblood to divine favor for extra haste
    alchemy: trinket
    Why would you pop 2 haste cd's at the same time? Much better to alternate the cooldowns imo.

well if you want to earn money on old gear sharded.. well DEing old gear. well.. not a big bonus, shouldnt matter.. same with alchemy, the trinket is nice in the start, but easily replaced. but imo JC is 1st, then either BS for easily managing meta gems, or enchant for same buff but give DEing

Quote Originally Posted by Lockrocker75 View Post
    Cause int procs are weaker than passive int for various reasons....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    Why would you pop 2 haste cd's at the same time? Much better to alternate the cooldowns imo.
    i use this macro when massive AoE dmg is to be healed and cast HR, since it's scaling with haste so good.

Deleted
    i have enchanting + BS, and i'm pretty happy about it

10+ Year Old Account
    JC + Engineering. Always have been, always will be.
    Hi

I've been an engineer since the first day I made my paladin and I refuse to drop it. I dropped mining for JC just before getting Shadowmourne and I'm sticking with JC/Engi with the synergy now of professions

I'm Jewelcrafter & Enchanter - has always been and I'm happy with it.

Deleted
    Alc should always be one of them unless you are very far into heroics, the trinkets are just freeking awesome! Better than some of the HCs (for all specs)