Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tygry View Post
    All of mine have been mentioned with the exception of, I think, Dremlock. He doesn't do anything any other decent ele shaman doesn't already do (aside from occasionally neglecting his shields) but I find his videos entertaining. His griefing footage is always amusing and like Swifty, he's not perfect but it doesn't make the footage any less enjoyable, IMHO

EDIT: I always assume everyone knows who he is but just in case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1QULEsOYBQ
    That dude is some kinda funny!

On topic:
    Grim
    Vurtne
    Drakedog
    Ming, Buddhist, Akrios, Neilyo.
    Swifty is famous and his early videos were damn fun to watch. Grats to him.
    Reckful arena hero.
    Hydra
    Serennia
    Dernos & Zalgradis.
    Unbreakable
    Gforce

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reckful (sub rogue)
    Vanguardy (ret pally)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buddhist and Lewt ! best PVPers ever. LEWWWWWWWWWT HOW DID YOU DOOOOO IT?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethermal View Post
    reckful all the way, damned shame he got banned during the recent banwave :3
    For how long did he get banned?

noone 3 is the best pvp movie ever made!
    so noone!

How no one can bring up Dontain/Gearbreaker, Is beyond me. The guy is a great pvp warrior/entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by roningsp View Post
    noone 3 is the best pvp movie ever made!
    so noone!
    Yes one of the best for sure, all of doom squad was pretty famous in tbc. The way he beat down locks when everyone said it was impossible for a mage to beat them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swifty of course, mostly because hes nice and contributes to the wow community in a positive way.

I am Dave ! Yognaught, and I have the balls!

10+ Year Old Account
    Faxmonkey
    Gameking
    Neilyo
    Reckful
    Hydra
    Drakedog
    Buddhist
    Pukamon (banned and quit :'<)
    Gforce
    Vimpe
    Flaw/Undo (Always kickass music)
    Unmercey

Faxmonkey was/is the shit tho !<3
    Last edited by towelie; 2011-03-21 at 07:46 PM.

Fishfingers
    Alliance Rogue - Kul Tiras (EU) - lower LvL's Brackets - Vanilla WoW

He was everywhere back in the days... He's been gone since 1.12, but the name has stuck with me since then...

Hydra

Since he is the only one I can think off (atleast for EU) with coming in the top 0.5% of all arena seasons to this point. And also generally being one of the most skilled priests out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of skill: Hydra and Reckful
    Entertainment: Swifty
    A good laugh: Towelliee from TGN
    A personal like: Sacredheals

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    you pretty much just described all of swifty's movies too.

On the topic of swifty, he is nothing special. He is an average player, carried to victory by his ridiculously overpowered class and teammates(imo: paid to boost him to 2200 for shoulders - Look at his 3s team, 2201 rating(shoulders require 2200), he's the only member and it's been inactive for weeks)
    His videos consist of him(in his full vicious with T2 wep) destroying people literally in quest greens/blues, it's amazing how people think this guy is good.. don't even get me started on the Razer sponsorship.
    Edit: Just for argument's sake, I went to the first vid on his channel, first fight, Well, I'll let the result's speak for themselves.
    Go To 04:12
    Druid Hunter
    Yep, a 900 rated team with a 5 - 10 Win/Loss Ratio, Both player's BARELY in full blue pvp gear. Sure is skill.

The only reason he is sponsored is because he is 'entertaining' to watch for all the 'casual pvpers' to watch who don't quite understand the basics of the game. they think he's a god, however if you put him up against a legitimate 2k+ rated pvper, he'd get his ass handed to him, despite the gear.

As for the original topic:
    Most Famous: Swifty(nobrainer)
    Best Oldschool 'Celeb': Drakedog.
    Without a doubt. This guy back in vanilla, had more skill than 99% of the players playing nowadays have managed. His ability to take on at times 5 players at once is extraordinary. Granted players back then weren't as skilled, and didn't trinket CC's, but the sheer amount of coordination he had in being able to fear one player, howl another, seduce a third, kiting/grenading a fourth whilst nuking the fifth would not be seen nowadays outside of the obvious proper pvpers(Reckful and co.)
    Best Current 'Celeb': Reckful.(onoes, EU siding with US player, the world is ending ahhhhh).
    I don't need to point out why, or even how in this case.. just go watch the movie, if you don't follow what's going on, then you really aren't in any position to call out my decision here.
    There is a difference in recklessness now and when pat made his movie.
    Offcourse Swifty uses recklessness in almost all his clips, its a 5min CD.
    When pat made his movie it was a 30min CD, 100% crit chance on everything for the entire duration.

Swifty's movies are great because they are both informative and fun to watch.
    Stop being jealious of Swifty, if he was bad and only got carried by his insanely skilled teammates then why would those guys wanna play with him? Why would they play with someone who is bad? They wouldn't.

Deleted
    Maydie
    Reckful
    Hydra
    Vurtne
    Noone
    Last edited by mmoc993786ff51; 2011-03-21 at 09:23 PM.

Hydra
    Swifty
    Laintime
    Maydie
    Reckful
    Klinda
    Drakedog

And whoever that guy is that made world of roguecraft, can't remember his name.

EDIT: how could I have forgotten Vurtne and Grim? >.<

Funny thing to point out, almost everyone knows Swifty, either hating on him or listing him. So wouldn't that make him the most famous?
    Last edited by Mindfreakz; 2011-03-21 at 09:29 PM.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

im pretty much the only one you need to know about