Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Zalgranis had some amazing vanilla pvp videos
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

Deleted
    Athenelol
    Swifty
    Vurtne
    Drakedog
    Laintime
    Pat

10+ Year Old Account
    Kamil, one of the few paladins in vanilla to actually make it a worthwhile class to play.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

-Pukamon
    -Reckful
    -Xmo
    -Klinda
    -Woundman
    -Vurtne
    -Hyrda
    -Kalimist
    Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Jigs

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreeze View Post
    For how long did he get banned?
    Reckful wasn't banned, l2tich.

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 09:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    theres no rating requirement for shoulders only t2 weapon and hes at 2271 now
    HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoByWaN + 10
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Mute (: Is the rogue in Word Of Roguecraft

Videos I have really enjoyed were

Vanilla - Laintime, Rifleluvr, Pat

BC - Neilyo, Megatf (I mean we play naked is such a lol vid), Buddhist & Mahiko vids, Rifleluvr

Wrath - annnnnd cutt. By this point all vids became the same. Imo arena overall became less fun after BC. - Actually i enjoyed Gforces movies especially s5 when wars werent amazing at pvp like they are normally.

Cata - see Wrath.
    Last edited by Strlder; 2011-03-21 at 10:49 PM.

Deleted
    Vurtne
    Reckful
    and Swifty

Oh, almost forgot, Xmo.

Mute. (The world of roguecraft rogue) Well the lock in the vids is the one claiming to be playing if I remember correctly so...

Vurtne. He is entertaining to watch, also gives of the "Different feeling"

Unbreakable. I know just cutscenes but man those crits back in vanilla, nothing to joke about

Drakedog. Total dominance anyone?

Orangemarmelade. I think he has done one thing most people barley could dream about... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy8UZR72o9c
    Have to agree its a tad to much of a fanboy vid but when I saw this (the whole fight) the first time I fell in love

Numberone: The priest Orangemarmelade plays with. An excelent player!

Then there was this rogue with bloodfang whom I really adored back in the days. Can't remember the name though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwnpaw View Post
    There is a difference in recklessness now and when pat made his movie.
    Offcourse Swifty uses recklessness in almost all his clips, its a 5min CD.
    When pat made his movie it was a 30min CD, 100% crit chance on everything for the entire duration.

Swifty's movies are great because they are both informative and fun to watch.
    Stop being jealious of Swifty, if he was bad and only got carried by his insanely skilled teammates then why would those guys wanna play with him? Why would they play with someone who is bad? They wouldn't.
    Your arguments are hilariously flawed, Like I said, it's 'fun to watch' for players who have no clue about pvp, but to anyone who knows what's going on, it's depressing to watch due to the lack of skill/ego he has.
    maybe they played with him like i said because: A) He paid them. or B) They wanted 'fame'.
    And yeah, i'm jealous of him. I wish I got paid a metric fuckton and free peripherals for acting like a complete douchebag on youtube.

i n terms of entertainment i have to go with akrios.... hes good and the eviscerate was amazing. and i always found gforce videos quiet entertaining. Reckful is famous just for being a beast and one of the best players ever.

As you said, swifty. But I like Sacredheals a lot as well. His commentaries are pretty entertaining and informative. Also, check out Zybak for feral kitty stuff.

TYVM now I played a fucking metal song with full volume while another dude was presenting.

Gforce
    Curse
    Gameking
    Swifty
    Oblivinati
    Reckful
    Laoniu

just a few off the top of my head

My issue with Swifty, is someone who's known for PvP and supposedly "good" at it, even the seasons when warriors were vastly over powered for much of BC (he's played every season), Swifty has yet to get a gladiator title.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/swifty/achievement#81

Every other BC and Vanilla PVP hero has at least accomplished that feat, he's just a good entertainer.

Deleted
    I wouldn't classify Swifty as a PvP celeb, more like a tutorial celebrity for those who don't know how to play warrior.

Deleted
    First of all, how can it be that no one has mentioned Daddar and Theotherguy (Sorrow Hill) yet. Daddar made so many people switch to Rogue and Sorrow Hill brought so much PvP to Western Plaguelands. Both legendary videos that influenced so many people early in WoW.

Second of all, people just have to agree on different definitions of PvP celebrities. On the one side you have Arena players that are famous due to winning tournaments, collecting titles, getting sponsored, making money and so on. On the other hand are video that were just entertaining and maybe even influential.

I like both types of videos when they are well made, and I don't care if they are old. Yes the quality is worse than today but it is about memories from back then, from the sheer joy and excitement that one remembers when he/she saw the videos for the first time and also about playing back then.

An Arena video is usually watch once. A BG / outdoor PvP video that is well made or just a "classic" like Daddar PvP and Sorrow Hill or stuff from Faxmonkey, Drakedog, Hulksmash, Vurtne, Noone and so on, I want to have on my HDD and I rewatch them from time to time.