Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Am I wrong, or can I not remember any other shoulders larger than the hunter T1?
    look at hunter T1 on a goblin, they are tiny compared to other races

Go search the forums buddy. People do what Mione does all the time, its just not MMO-champion news. Why? Who knows. Maybe Mione whispers Boub and asks for it to be front page, or maybe Boub just loves Mione.
    Actually, I didn't see 50 post about "Yogg solo". I've seen one. And it was mione's. Raegwyn too, maybe.

That's not "all dk easy lol I do the same everyday"

Now go kill Arthas before Mione, and we'll talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactuscat222 View Post
    People do NOT solo Yogg-Saron everyday. As far as I'm aware, this was the first person to do so.

So quit crying, man up, and show us how easy it is to solo these things. The burden of proof is on you, not us.
    You're right. I am crying. Crying with laughter. You are also the third person to tell me to show you how its done. Kudos, you are as original as Mione. I have no need to show a bunch of sweaty nerds why you can spec for certain things to achieve a goal. Its a waste of time to do that to such simplistic rabble as the Warcraft community.

But just because I am in a good mood from all this laughter, I'll type it out here. Death Knights can spec tank, DPS, and PvP. Seeing as how they have SO much heals, and glyphs dedicated to healing and survival... Why would it not be feasible that one could spec for soloing.

While I know its challenging, use your heads people. Mione is nothing new. People do this all the time.

EDIT: Oh, and for all those saying "Oh well Mione did this first olol!" Well maybe thats because people realized that have better things to do with their time than spend days trying to solo old content.

Like you know, getting laid. Oh wait, this isn't the real world, this is the WoW community. Let me fix that.

Like getting achievements/world firsts/raiding NEW content.
    Last edited by whyisthisnews; 2011-03-20 at 08:49 PM.

Yeah, With good compos, good gear, and 25 people, you can kill Sinestra.

While I know it's challenging, use your head, raid are nothing new. People do this all the time.

Why should they be on front page ?

Quote Originally Posted by whyisthisnews View Post
    You're right. I am crying. Crying with laughter. You are also the third person to tell me to show you how its done. Kudos, you are as original as Mione. I have no need to show a bunch of sweaty nerds why you can spec for certain things to achieve a goal. Its a waste of time to do that to such simplistic rabble as the Warcraft community.

But just because I am in a good mood from all this laughter, I'll type it out here. Death Knights can spec tank, DPS, and PvP. Seeing as how they have SO much heals, and glyphs dedicated to healing and survival... Why would it not be feasible that one could spec for soloing.

While I know its challenging, use your heads people. Mione is nothing new. People do this all the time.

EDIT: Oh, and for all those saying "Oh well Mione did this first olol!" Well maybe thats because people realized that have better things to do with their time than spend days trying to solo old content.

Like you know, getting laid. Oh wait, this isn't the real world, this is the WoW community. Let me fix that.

Like getting achievements/world firsts.
    Show me one other person who has soloed Yogg-Saron.

DK's soloing content isn't new. DK's soloing this late of content IS though.

At this point you are no better than a troll, so I figure this isn't even worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    Yeah, With good compos, good gear, and 25 people, you can kill Sinestra.

While I know it's challenging, use your head, raid are nothing new. People do this all the time.

Why should they be on front page ?
    Can I buy some drugs from you bro. You are clearly stoned, seeing as how you are jumping to some wild conclusions. Why do you automatically assume I believe world firsts and raids to be front page news too. Mione and those raids are the same deal. People do it all the time, or figure they have better things to do with their time. Regardless, its a "kudos, you did it type of thing", but front page news? lol'd.

Can I buy some drugs from you bro. You are clearly stoned, seeing as how you are jumping to some wild conclusions. Why do you automatically assume I believe world firsts and raids to be front page news too. Mione and those raids are the same deal. People do it all the time, or figure they have better things to do with their time. Regardless, its a "kudos, you did it type of thing", but front page news? lol'd.
    This is a website dedicated to WoW news. World firsts are news.

...so what was your point again? Any DK can do this? You still haven't given any proof. You just insult everyone as if your opinion is fact.

may as well be builds by CyberPowerPC, and IBuyPower....., and only a idiot with money would follow someone else's build, let alone know how to put it together.

This is a website dedicated to WoW news. World firsts are news.

...so what was your point again? Any DK can do this? You still haven't given any proof. You just insult everyone as if your opinion is fact.
    I thought you were done with me. Way to respond again. But hey man, I'll humor you too. World firsts being news is an opinion. Not fact. You have no proof to back up otherwise. My thoughts are opinions, not fact. You just choose to argue with them as though they are facts. However, it IS fact people solo content all the time. Just because they don't post about it, its not true?

That's like saying that millions of people don't die everyday because news doesn't say so.

lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by mrteaspoon View Post
    About the Razer thing. I went through 6 mice in 6 months from Razer. Never again. Buttons falling of (Naga) and other issues. It's a waste of cash tbh.
    i'm still using a Razer Diamondback from 2006, take better care of your things.

I'm surprised that there are no SLi or CrossfireX setups included? I find that it is a waste to use motherboards of such high quality and not utilize one of the key features that they support.

2x GTX 460 1gb beats or 2x HD6850 beats down the GTX 480, and thus the GTX 570 and HD6970. While i appreciate the fact that it is a hassle and might not be quite as efficient in terms of power usage, the fact remains that it is very simple to setup and recent improvements to the function of both SLi and CrossfireX have improved the scaling on quality motherboards to 90+ %. I also personally find that you tend to weigh graphics to low on the scale compared to CPU power, if one would intend to use the setups for anything but lower intensity graphic games like WoW or RTS games, the new FPS's that are being released tax the graphics much harder than the CPU (and thats not even going into the debate about it being worth sinking another 100$ into getting Hyper threading..)

Personally i find that more or less randomly listing hardware with no explanation is just... well, silly! I understand that you cannot writhe a novel about each build, but if they are to be anything but shopping lists - reasoning and arguments does need to be a part of them.

The 1600 mhz memory is useless (refering to the most expensive build)

This is because the Sandy Bridge platform does not benefit from memory speed. You're saving lots of money if you buy normal 1300.

Been useing Razer products for almost 2 yrs and i love them i have had no trouble out of them at all.

Deleted
    Holy hell thats some dedication on that DK, gratz to him.

I thought you were done with me. Way to respond again. But hey man, I'll humor you too. World firsts being news is an opinion. Not fact. You have no proof to back up otherwise. My thoughts are opinions, not fact. You just choose to argue with them as though they are facts. However, it IS fact people solo content all the time. Just because they don't post about it, its not true?

That's like saying that millions of people don't die everyday because news doesn't say so.

lol'd
    Aww, the good old straw man.

Sorry, but its not an opinion. World firsts are news - "information about recent and important events". They are events that happened concerning WoW, and therefore news. Whether you want to consider the news "new" to yourself, go ahead.

I already said DK's solo old content all the time. However, I said they do not solo Yogg-Saron all the time. You still haven't shown me anyone else who has.

Paladin shoulders are as large as they were in wrath =/

Aww, the good old straw man.

Sorry, but its not an opinion. World firsts are news - "information about recent and important events". They are events that happened concerning WoW, and therefore news. Whether you want to consider the news "new" to yourself, go ahead.

I already said DK's solo old content all the time. However, I said they do not solo Yogg-Saron all the time. You still haven't shown me anyone else who has.
    Again, thought you were done arguing with me. You ragin bro?

You are funny, I'll give you that much. But you're wrong. World firsts are NOT "factual" news. Its opinionated. Not everyone jumps when a world first happens, and its proven all over the internet. Continue to argue with your fallacy logic all you want, but you're wrong. Get over it. ACTUAL WoW news would be patch changes, or large events in WoW like the opening of a new dungeon, or, Cataclysm. That effects everyone, not just those who get a hardon to those who manage to kill a virtual enemy in a vidya game before everyone else.

Keep falling back on your poor fridge logic all you want man, you're wrong. Just get over it and move on. Talk about computer specs like everyone else and be less of an argumental zealot who thinks his word is law.

Quote Originally Posted by Medio View Post
    Mice maybe... keyboards definitely not.
    I have a Razer Marauder Starcraft Keyboard. It is the most legendary keyboard my fingers have ever touched. The spacing is perfect, the sensitivity is perfect, it isn't bulky and you can change the colour with a few clicks. It also has the usual key reconfiguration and macros to be expected from Razer.

What Razer keyboard did you buy that you are hating so much?

I was never impressed by ragewyn and my stance is still the same as it's ever been.

If this was any other class that wouldn't of happened, surely by now blizzard will take a stance and nerf there love childs self healing, expecially with what they are doing to WoG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moondance View Post
    I'm really tired of all these copy-cat DK solo videos.
    Everyone wants to be like Raegwynn, but no one understands that Rae is the original soloist!

mione is just a raegwynn copycat.
    Raegwynn forever. Don't cheer on the unoriginal guy.
    I still prefer Dysph with her Hunter vs World videos any day.